Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Seen a 1992 item like this (not sure what it is)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Bought this mixed lot this morning for the Mark Grace item in it. Surprising I've never seen it before. I don't even know what it is - sticker? pin? foam die-cut? The listing doesn't say. I'm going to message the seller for a clarification, but just wondering if anyone has seen something like this before?

Bonus on the 1984 Cubs photo mug!

s-l900.jpg

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
This looks like a Salem product. They made lots of pennants and t-shirts in that era with designs that looked a lot like that.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Cool. Thought I had seen these before, just surprised I've never seen a Grace. #tpeichal - do you have a checklist? These have a flat back straight pin, or a hat tack pin?

I do not, first time I've seen those. It always surprises me when a new set pops up. Reminds me, I need to do a post on another new 1992 find. (No Grace, though!)

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I do not, first time I've seen those. It always surprises me when a new set pops up. Reminds me, I need to do a post on another new 1992 find. (No Grace, though!)

I don't believe this is the first time you have seen this. I'm almost positive I scanned that years ago for you when you were categorizing your Broder sets and you asked me to send along scans of my Mattingly oddballs. I believe in The Bench. I could be wrong.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So far ebay searches have turned up visual evidence of Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan and Don Mattingly. Grace and Strawberry are almost certain. Got to be a larger checklist though. Seem pretty scarce though, not much out there about them. Maybe others will turn up in this thread.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Was Grace in this set. I have a few different Yankees but I don't know if I ever got them all.
tart.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's a pin. I have the Clark. Actually i think mine says 1991. There is actually another version that looks quite similar too that doesn't have the year. I can post pics tomorrow. I do now know I need the original packing and stand for it and the original pack for the caricature one. Regarding "puffy" sticker, I know my Clark is not, as it is flat, but not sure about these others. I would think that would mean a soft padded picture.

Ryan

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts