Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Unoffical List Of Email TTM Thread (Any Sport)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Are there any baseball players/coaches/managers,etc. who do email TTM?

Yes, you have to really look for them but there are some here one example, it may work or not.
[email protected]
this is a charity and not a person email but Basketball is the best sport other then the Olympics.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Yes, you have to really look for them but there are some here one example, it may work or not.
[email protected]
this is a charity and not a person email but Basketball is the best sport other then the Olympics.

Also found this it was back in 2012 though.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sg1m_xqhpbk

Address used was a website via contact us page
dempsterfamilyfoundation

Last edited:

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]
find any?

Rick Pitno

Address:
Rick Pitino
[email protected]
n/a, n/a n/a
USA

Address success percentage: 100 %

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
How do you go about email TTM? I don't really understand how it works
Basically what you do is your writing a ttm with email except including your address. I Actually have got stars such as Chipper Jones, Deron Williams and things such as race used gloves.
Example:
Dear Mr. Sadler

Hello I am a huge fan of yours. My favorite memory of you is wining your
first race at Bristol. That is my favorite moment of you winning that race.
I hope one day that you will be able to win a new race. I hope that time
will be very soon.

Would you please send me a autograph hero card of you. It would be a upgrade
to my nascar collection. Also could you send a small piece of rubber of one
of you tires? If you did that would be cool!!! Insert address

Thank you Mr.Sadler and I hope you have a great life and you will win more
races, God Bless, ur name
( This was one of my first email ttms so pardon the grammer.)

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Have you had a lot of successes? I mean, if it works I would he interested in getting anyone I can - regardless of sport, but it seems like it would be quite a bit more difficult, especially because in these cases they would be the ones paying for shipping and writing out everything. Not that it's expensive or difficult or anything but more of a inconvenience than having us handle everything with prewritten return envelopes and prepaid postage.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Have you had a lot of successes? I mean, if it works I would he interested in getting anyone I can - regardless of sport, but it seems like it would be quite a bit more difficult, especially because in these cases they would be the ones paying for shipping and writing out everything. Not that it's expensive or difficult or anything but more of a inconvenience than having us handle everything with prewritten return envelopes and prepaid postage.
Yes I have! If you combine your ttms you send and emails ttms, you will get a lot. But the most important thing is you just write it like a letter in a ttm you send. If you are worried about the postage and stuff like that, I have got some in 3-5 days after a email. Plus if you do not get anything, you do not waste 1.00 in stamps unlike a ttm you send.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Had 3 other emails returned today asking me to mail out SASEs including Bill Gates, Charlie Daniels (the CD Band) and Gretchen Blieler (snowboarder)

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Had 3 other emails returned today asking me to mail out SASEs including Bill Gates, Charlie Daniels (the CD Band) and Gretchen Blieler (snowboarder)
It happens man, good luck on emails In the future!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH

I sent an email request to Charlie Daniels about a decade ago and he sent me an awesome personalized 8x10. Good luck with the SASEs.