Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Due to some server tweaks made by board member [MENTION=1983]onionring9[/MENTION] you should notice the slogging board pick up a bit.

It's now much faster here. Enjoy it, post new topics.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
speed kills
SLOWSKY_zps49ef80d5.jpg

Last edited:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I can see it now:
Onionring9: Seems slow, lately, Gilmore! Why?
CGilmo: I am not sure why it's slow. Deal with it!
Onionring9: Do you mind if I take a look at it?
CGilmo: Knock your socks off.
Onionring9: Why is there a half-eaten jelly donut shoved in the main server input line?
CGilmore: It's Raspberry! Frosted Raspberry filled, don't you know anything?
Onionring9: Well, either way, it shouldn't have been there.
CGilmore: Fine!
CGilmore (to us): Due to some server tweaks made by board member @onionring9 you should notice the slogging board pick up a bit.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I can see it now:
Onionring9: Seems slow, lately, Gilmore! Why?
CGilmo: I am not sure why it's slow. Deal with it!
Onionring9: Do you mind if I take a look at it?
CGilmo: Knock your socks off.
Onionring9: Why is there a half-eaten jelly donut shoved in the main server input line?
CGilmore: It's Raspberry! Frosted Raspberry filled, don't you know anything?
Onionring9: Well, either way, it shouldn't have been there.
CGilmore: Fine!
CGilmore (to us): Due to some server tweaks made by board member @onionring9 you should notice the slogging board pick up a bit.

DUDE! Did [MENTION=3164]jbhofmann[/MENTION] give you my gmail password or something? That's surprisingly accurate. Except remove the donut and insert a tricky module gumming things up.

Last edited:

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Nice! Glad it helped. We'll make a few more updates when we have a bit more time to dig into the configuration.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
And here I was.... Expecting a thread about a Keeanu Reeves/Sandra Bullock movie....

I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called, "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down".

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
DUDE! Did [MENTION=3164]jbhofmann[/MENTION] give you my gmail password or something? That's surprisingly accurate. Except remove the donut and insert a tricky module gumming things up.

HACKED

Note to self: I need to do one of those soon.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I've noticed some slow down on the app over the last week or 2. Occasionally tapping a thread takes a good 20 seconds to open. PMs a little slow sending as well and if a "thread" of PMs gets too long, opening one seems to crash the app. Not sure if this is just me though

Members online

Latest posts