Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kid4hof03

Jan 10, 2014
Burlington, NJ
Anybody need a 97 Silver embossed refractor of Julio Franco? Going through boxes of stuff today and came across it, glad to trade for Bernie Williams or Curtis Martin cards I need.
1997 Franco silver emobssed referactor.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I got this one over the weekend. Very excited to add it to my collection. I still have an unopened box of this stuff hoping my O’neill is in there:
1999FleerTraditionStarting922.jpg

Holy moly, what a great pick-up. I have never seen a Belle and def a top 10 card on the want list, which is in my head ;)

bisioml

Nov 13, 2013
Speaking of those 99 Techno Reciprocals, do any of you have the serial numbered version of our man Griffey Jr? Or know where to get one? I have the non-serial numbered version. Thank you!

I'll always be a 'Kid'...like THE 'KID'!

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I got this lot in today. 1995 UD Steal of a Deal. I only need the Mattingly so if anyone needs the Piazza, McGriff, Lofton, Oliva, Bagwell, Alomar/Carter, Karsay, Ozzie Smith, Eck, Canseco, Baerga or Fielder let me know. Maybe we can work a trade.
image-105.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Some of you may remember that I've been working on the 1996 You Crash the Game Gold Redeemed set for years - since the redemptions first started rolling out - I'm happy to say I'm done with that quest. More importantly, something I've suspected (or hoped for) is true. Of the 30 players represented in the redemption program, all but 3 hit home runs on their respective designated days, and were available for trade out. That said, it only makes sense that the entire 30 card set would have been produced in anticipation of future redemptions...but to get the last three, someone needed to walk out with them. They must have, because here they are in the flesh, Carter, Salmon, and Walker, none of whom hit HRs during the challenge, and none of whom should exist!

img638.jpg

I've been lucky enough to locate a lot of question-marks in my collection in recent times, I'm stoked to add these.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Some of you may remember that I've been working on the 1996 You Crash the Game Gold Redeemed set for years - since the redemptions first started rolling out - I'm happy to say I'm done with that quest. More importantly, something I've suspected (or hoped for) is true. Of the 30 players represented in the redemption program, all but 3 hit home runs on their respective designated days, and were available for trade out. That said, it only makes sense that the entire 30 card set would have been produced in anticipation of future redemptions...but to get the last three, someone needed to walk out with them. They must have, because here they are in the flesh, Carter, Salmon, and Walker, none of whom hit HRs during the challenge, and none of whom should exist!

img638.jpg

I've been lucky enough to locate a lot of question-marks in my collection in recent times, I'm stoked to add these.

That is just...well...awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts