Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014
Speaking of 1999 Wonder Years...........
udwonderyears1-1.jpg

(not mine of course)
That's sweet. I have 2 chipper wonder years/50 and both have a funky hologram. Looks like it was stamped twice. Is that common?

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ripkenfan126

Jan 5, 2017
Nice ones for sure.. The 99 Wonder years is numbered /50? That Statitude Die Cut is the best and hardest to find out of the group in my opinion. The other one that's been on ebay for a while but he's asking $800. Just a LOT too much for me....

Yea wonder years to /50.

Yea I like the statitude. Yea he's had that way to high for a while... I think I like the view to a thrill and forte better (just looks wise).
All cool cards!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Yea wonder years to /50.

Yea I like the statitude. Yea he's had that way to high for a while... I think I like the view to a thrill and forte better (just looks wise).
All cool cards!
another nice one is Hit Brigade, but both the Hit Brigade & Statituds were from 2000
1999hitbrigade.jpg

Parallels include:

Die-Cut (serial-numbered to 100)
Gold Die-Cut (one-of-one)

brian46256qqv

Mar 26, 2012
1997 Elite Gold corrected version of Cal Ripken. Most of them the box on the front where Donruss Elite is the box was silver. Error and corrected versions existed for the following cards with the corrected version much more difficult to find. 6 Cal Ripken, Jr. , 15 Tony Gwynn , 25 Eddie Murray , 32 Hideo Nomo , 42 Edgar Martinez , 47 Wade Boggs , 57 Scott Rolen , 60 Dante Bichette , 69 Ernie Young , 70 Ryne Sandberg.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
1997 Elite Gold corrected version of Cal Ripken. Most of them the box on the front where Donruss Elite is the box was silver. Error and corrected versions existed for the following cards with the corrected version much more difficult to find. 6 Cal Ripken, Jr. , 15 Tony Gwynn , 25 Eddie Murray , 32 Hideo Nomo , 42 Edgar Martinez , 47 Wade Boggs , 57 Scott Rolen , 60 Dante Bichette , 69 Ernie Young , 70 Ryne Sandberg.

Any chance you can show a side-by-side comparison of the error and corrected?

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
another nice one is Hit Brigade, but both the Hit Brigade & Statituds were from 2000
1999hitbrigade.jpg

Parallels include:

Die-Cut (serial-numbered to 100)
Gold Die-Cut (one-of-one)

My favorite Die-Cut from 2000 Upper Deck is the Game Face Die-Cut. Looks classic and new age all at the same time... although I've never seen a Griffey. (MagicPapa - you're on!)

Members online