Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hi guys,

New member here, brother of George Calfas - he alerted me to this board not too long ago. I'm not too big into the newer product, but have a fun time with lots of stuff from the 90's and early 80s. Looks like a good group of collectors around here.

I'll need to remember to scan my UL Washington rookie card to use as an avatar. While it's really a Trammell rookie (okay, Molitor's the HoFer on it), it's known as a UL card amongst the Calfas clan.

WHOA!!! Welcome aboard fellow Calfas!!! Hope to see you post your collection/PC stuff soon :)

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Hi guys,

New member here, brother of George Calfas - he alerted me to this board not too long ago. I'm not too big into the newer product, but have a fun time with lots of stuff from the 90's and early 80s. Looks like a good group of collectors around here.

I'll need to remember to scan my UL Washington rookie card to use as an avatar. While it's really a Trammell rookie (okay, Molitor's the HoFer on it), it's known as a UL card amongst the Calfas clan.

Welcome to The Jungle!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Hi guys,

Man, does life get any better than this? Another Calfas to make fun of!! This is awesome!! Not really man, any brother of George is a brother to US all. Welcome to the boards and the MT.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Hi guys,

Welcome to FCB! George alerted you to it not too long ago you say? Something like:

Thanksgiving dinner, George sitting at the kids table perhaps, "I'm kind of a big deal on my baseball card message board guys!"

Older brother or younger? And if older how will you hand out virtual noogies and wedgies?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Welcome to FCB! George alerted you to it not too long ago you say? Something like:

Thanksgiving dinner, George sitting at the kids table perhaps, "I'm kind of a big deal on my baseball card message board guys!"

Older brother or younger? And if older how will you hand out virtual noogies and wedgies?

How did you know

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town

You nailed it!

Younger. I help sabotage his Cardinals in the regular season - saw them lose three times in person this past season, two of those in Cincy behind the power of my Sparky Anderson jersey. But I made up for it by getting him on tv (in the background when lefties were up) during a Tigers game at Wrigley.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Back from the urgent care. Doc says I could have early or late stage appendicitis and to keep monitoring it over the weekend. If it gets worse to come back in for a CT scan. A little relieved, but still feel the same

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Welcome, Mr. Calfas!

The snow has started...I'm hoping there's not too much accumulated by the time I have to leave work tonight.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Hi guys,

Welcome and No name? Maybe Dave Calfas ;)

Clan Calfas. Sounds like a WWE tag team.

:lol:

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Good afternoon guys, Hope everyone has had a good day so far.

Just Finished Cropping Guys will be posting part 2 in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts