Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2014 Alphanumeric Mystery Baseball Challenge: Trading Block + Bonus Scoring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] [MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] [MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2612]Johnny G[/MENTION] [MENTION=11389]lilcat19[/MENTION] [MENTION=4960]marhjan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] [MENTION=5090]oiccup41[/MENTION] [MENTION=2122]robertwolf1[/MENTION] [MENTION=1873]wildcat4[/MENTION] [MENTION=1928]Y4NK335[/MENTION]

Here is the trading block and bonus scoring chart.

Trades were 100% randomly generated and are mandatory. Simply trade your three players/managers with the person you are paired up with. After your trade is complete, you may calculate your bonus scoring. The bonus scoring chart is weighted based on two factors:

1. How many individuals you have at that position (5 SP, 1 RF, 3 MGRs, etc...)

2. How many Hall of Famers there are at that position. Closers are by far the rarest, but since you have 3 on your team, it carries the same bonus as Catchers and 3rd Basemen.

2014tradesbonus.jpg

I'll have a pre/post trade leaderboard up soon. The managers thread will roll out either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Current Leaderboard (pre-trade)

2014leaderboard.jpg

Previous Threads

Starting Pitchers

Closers + Catchers

Infielders

Outfielders

Bench

Last edited:

marhjan

Aug 2, 2010
Completed my Bench scoring - not sure how you want to work my trades since [MENTION=2122]robertwolf1[/MENTION] hasn't completed any of his scoring. Please advise

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]: No, not really. I'll amend your scoring, but it may take a few more days. Got a busy stretch coming up, like many of us.

[MENTION=2612]Johnny G[/MENTION]: ...speaking of which, no worries! Thanks for getting caught up. Hope the week improves.

[MENTION=4960]marhjan[/MENTION]: I'll leave it up to you. If you have the time to locate/score the positions you'll be trading with [MENTION=7939]Robert[/MENTION]wolf 1, I'd really appreciate it. Otherwise, I will do everyone's as soon as I can.

Thanks again, everyone.

Members online

Latest posts