Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbailey

Apr 2, 2010
I pulled a Wilin Rosario Rookie Auto redemption from 2012 Bowman Sterling.

I will send the redemption code to whoever wants it.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
But if I can, I will claim it

How many cards are you trying to claim? Your best bet is to NOT claim any/anymore cards and offer up a card or more to give away. You are too new and every post it seems you are claiming/trying another card/lot.

There may be other new members claiming cards but with the amount you are going after and the few other (discussion) posts/contribution you have made makes you stick out.

Become a contributing member and then look at these threads.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
But if I can, I will claim it

these are the kind of things you need to think about first, I know you are only 13 but pretty sure you said you were a Yankees fan. might be better to wait and see if anyone who collects Rosario wants it first or a Rockies fan. and might want to think about posting some cards for others to claim too if your planning on claiming more stuff.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
these are the kind of things you need to think about first, I know you are only 13 but pretty sure you said you were a Yankees fan. might be better to wait and see if anyone who collects Rosario wants it first or a Rockies fan. and might want to think about posting some cards for others to claim too if your planning on claiming more stuff.

I don't think anyone want the guy to disappear just become a contributing member of the forum. His claim for the Rosario was FIVE mins after it was posted. If you don't pc the guy let someone who might have a chance.

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
Ok, I will look and go through my cards and look for some low end cards. Do they have to be relics? Or anything? So I need to post 1 thing for every 1 thing I claim? Thanks, I will try to of leave the thread. That is true I am a yankees fan. I PC yankees, patches, and Jose Reyes.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Ok, I will look and go through my cards and look for some low end cards. Do they have to be relics? Or anything? So I need to post 1 thing for every 1 thing I claim? Thanks, I will try to of leave the thread. That is true I am a yankees fan. I PC yankees, patches, and Jose Reyes.

It just has to be something that doesn't fit your collection, but you think it would add to another member's collection. It could be a relic, auto, or even inserts and base. The beauty of this thread is that it doesn't have to be a 1 for 1 swap. Unfortunately in your case, you have claimed more than you have offered and it doesn't look favorably since you recently joined. This board is self policed for the most part, but you will find most of the contributors here to be fair and generous.

PM me your address and I will send you some cards that will fit your collection more than they would mine. This will give you an idea on what you should do going forward.

apbtpat

Mar 19, 2013
Sorry for claiming things hen I am a new member and have not posted anything. Here are two thing I will post. After this will I have the ability to claim?

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1364338305.247286.jpg

Price- 33/36
Kinsler- 09/36

Members online