Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Correct. It was listed as the base insert. The hue on the text caught my attention. The "ghost" stamp on the back was illegible on the scan. Rolled the dice.

Wouldn't this be the fault of Comc for listing it wrong? I guess the seller should of reported it as being listed wrong. Probably didn't know what they had.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
First big add to the Manny collection from the 90's in quite a while. I am the second owner as the guy I bought it from pulled it from a pack ~1999! This is the first one I have laid eyes on.
IMG_0003_zps1fa1b633.jpg

WOW congrats

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Wouldn't this be the fault of Comc for listing it wrong? I guess the seller should of reported it as being listed wrong. Probably didn't know what they had.

It's both their faults, COMC for being sloppy and not noticing and the seller for not being diligent checking the information while putting a sale price on their item. When I sent in 300 items to COMC they got 3 or 4 of them wrong, it happens. I caught them and sent in a change request and it was quickly corrected. I've picked up a couple of mis-listed cards for great prices. Kind of like going to a card show and finding a hidden gem in the quarter box.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
[MENTION=3737]carrsallstars[/MENTION], great pickup! I'm sure you won't regret what you paid.

Totally agree with Gwynn545, this set looks great in hand and the photography is tremendous. Even scanning through the few cards on ebay right now, I'd say the photos are 99% better than what Topps has been using the past few years. I also loved the photo work on the old Upper Deck Collector's Choice cards.

Great card! I know a few people on here think parallels are dumb, but this Fleer Tradition Starting 9 is one of my favorites in my collection. Everything about it I love. Blue foil, numbering, unbelievably rare (but not a 1/1), great photography...Great pick up! Congrats!

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Sweet Walker! Looks like it might be in great shape too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The plastic and leather z2 axis cards have for the most part held up over time and maintained good condition. (The Walker is plastic and looks fine.)

The Nylon and Wood z2 axis cards have had some issues I've noticed. I think the majority of those issues came from the factory though so it probably happened when printed.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
So, who scooped this one up today? Saw it pop up late last night and even added credit to make an offer but the seller was locked in at 90%. Just couldn't bring myself to drop the change on a Bonds even if it was a fair deal.

Courtesy of COMC.com

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
So, who scooped this one up today? Saw it pop up late last night and even added credit to make an offer but the seller was locked in at 90%. Just couldn't bring myself to drop the change on a Bonds even if it was a fair deal.

Courtesy of COMC.com

What did it sell for?

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts