Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Wednesday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. Olympics on again. Enjoy watching this time of the day, but hate that I'll be watching the same thing later. Ski Jumping & Curling have been on since I've gotten up and that's it. Snowing here too. If it ain't freezing cold, it's snowing. Can't just be nice out ... ugh.

I keep going back to looking up Bob Abreu stuff. So, if anyone in the MT has any they either wanna trade or sell (if it's cheapish) PLMK. :cool:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Ashburn Alley, congrats!!
MT guys, I got a question, I'm scanning my O'neill collection and I'm at the '96 Fleer. Beckett lists two. 1996 Fleer and the shinny Tiffany card. I have a few of the regular card but one has silver foil the other and all my dupes have gold foil. I seem to remember something about this back then but can anyone school me on this, thanks in advance. Kevin.
image-92.jpg

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Good morning all. Olympics on again. Enjoy watching this time of the day, but hate that I'll be watching the same thing later. Ski Jumping & Curling have been on since I've gotten up and that's it. Snowing here too. If it ain't freezing cold, it's snowing. Can't just be nice out ... ugh.

I keep going back to looking up Bob Abreu stuff. So, if anyone in the MT has any they either wanna trade or sell (if it's cheapish) PLMK. :cool:

I feel bad for America's coverage of the Olympics. Right now, on TV alone I can watch all of the live events, plus everything is live online.

Morning

USA and Canada ate playing in women's hockey right now. About a month ago in an exhibition game there was a line brawl between the 2 teams. Lots of hate lol

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Flying back home. Tomorrow is my Monday followed by Friday. Had a good visit while home. No friends, but they understood the reason for the trip. If we could've gotten together it would have been great. Always next time.

This notice is required by law.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone. Woke up this morning with no electricity thanks to this ice storm. I have not been on for about a week. If you remember my dads health has not been good and my mom had knee replacement surgery and my aunt and uncle came down to help them out. Well my dad got into an altercation with my aunt and uncle two Fridays ago and he was admitted to the VA in Houston. My aunt and uncle decided to leave and go back home. He got out this past Friday. My moms knee replacement was not taking so she was admitted to the hospital on Saturday. They cleared the infection and reduced the swelling and she got out of the hospital yesterday. My parents then decided to split up after 37 years of marriage. I have been looking for a house for my mom to move back home and my dad plans to live life on the road. He is leaving for Daytona for the 500 and thinks I can just abandon all of my responsibilities and go with him. It has been a crazy week and a half for me.

Card news has been good. My seller listed 100 Andre Dawson cards two weeks ago and I ended up winning a third of the auctions. I have about 100 new cards to scan and post.

I hope everyone has been doing well. Im off to try to find some electricity so I can go to work.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ashburn - Congrats on passing !

Dustin - Sorry to hear the family issues seem to be boiling over. Congrats though on the huge haul of Dawson's !

Jesse - Watching the game now. NBC has several channels it could be pumping all the coverage out on, but that'd kill the PM ratings on NBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online