Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION]

I got the Hamilton insert today. Thanks l can't wait to send it to him to get signed ttm.

I will be putting up a couple cards tonight after dinner .

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Sure, I've never sent to Canada though..... would I be able to put a normal stamp on it?

I'm pretty sure that if you use a padded envelope and go to the post office you'll be required to do a customs form and pay about 7 bucks in postage.

Maybe someone can answer this: Isn't there an international stamp you can buy for mail going outside the US? What would you do for regular letters and stuff like birthday cards?

I'm don't care if you use a PWE, just do whatever is cheapest. Don't go through too much hassle and expense just to send me this one card. :)

- Rodrick

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
I'm pretty sure that if you use a padded envelope and go to the post office you'll be required to do a customs form and pay about 7 bucks in postage.

Maybe someone can answer this: Isn't there an international stamp you can buy for mail going outside the US? What would you do for regular letters and stuff like birthday cards?

I'm don't care if you use a PWE, just do whatever is cheapest. Don't go through too much hassle and expense just to send me this one card. :)

- Rodrick

Ok no problem, send me your addy and I can get it out tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts