Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
where did all the warm-fuzzy feelings of this thread go? Money/cards are simply not worth the angst! Anyway, I picked these up a few weeks ago. I thought they were kinda cool. Ironically, I don't even have the base "1988 Fleer Superstars Box Panel", but I just picked up these three "proofs" (Red, White, and Blue). Anyone else ever seen anything like these or have any in your collection?

1988 Fleer Superstars Box Proof _Red_.jpg

1988 Fleer Superstars Box Proof _BandW_.jpg

1988 Fleer Superstars Box Proof _Blue_.jpg

I was just looking at my Fleers, and noticed that I do have these, but not in full panel form, they are singles and that my "red" one is much lighter than yours, almost pink. I don't remember where I got them, but I've had them for years. I love oddball cards. They are always interesting!

h2oya311

Feb 14, 2013
The 'burbs of Phoenix
Anybody else have one of these? Not sure if I've seen it checklisted before. '86 Leaf Blank-Back:

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg

I need to go through my stuff soon. I have all sorts of Henderson goodies! By the way, this is the first time I've ever noticed that he's sporting a man-purse on his shoulder. Not sure why that's eluded me until now...

Last edited:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Not sure if this is a good price but someone from a Facebook group I'm in is selling this for 200$ obo

1400021183121.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Apr 13, 2010
I have three 2004 Leaf Exhibits Second Edition Henderson cards available (#39). Checklist codes 1939-46TYR, 1947-66MDPSCR, 1947-66PDPSCR. I even ship in penny sleeves ;)

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
i've kinda stepped back, basically only looking for wantlist up to 2003 now. Few exceptions here or there, but not a single Topps product for the last 2 years... Tired of the same ol crap..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts