Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD *** 8/24 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Mine too
c70f7220758bc73e6b6f4ca6044953d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

that's average at my house

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a fun little meeting at work about being busy this morning. Of course, the big boss only shows up on slow days and that's what he bases everything off of. He's never out here for our 12-13 hours days or the days we are sweeping bins or stacking bags.

morning guys!
wish I could of had my crap together for the show. I have a box of stuff I need to get rid of.

IF you got any HOF autos in that box let me know ;) And I barely got my stuff ready for the show. Well, actually, I didn't get everything ready, just the extreme low end stuff. Was planning on doing stuff from $0.25-$5, but after scanning 1,300 cards I ran out of time

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey.

Had a head cold that kicked my ass for 48 hours. Told my wife to not kiss me/drink after me. She didn't listen. Now she's sick and whiny.

Got a fence guy coming out today to give my neighbor and I a quote on our back fence. I have it propped up with T-posts right now (which is just fine with me) but my neighbor wants to replace it before winter. I think it's going to be around $2600 for the particular 65' span, so 50/50 with the neighbor is $1300 I wasn't planning on spending until next year. Oh the joys of being a homeowner.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good morning all. Had a fun little meeting at work about being busy this morning. Of course, the big boss only shows up on slow days and that's what he bases everything off of. He's never out here for our 12-13 hours days or the days we are sweeping bins or stacking bags.

IF you got any HOF autos in that box let me know ;) And I barely got my stuff ready for the show. Well, actually, I didn't get everything ready, just the extreme low end stuff. Was planning on doing stuff from $0.25-$5, but after scanning 1,300 cards I ran out of time

I have,
pete rose legacy on card auto
Doug Harvey panini Cooperstown on card auto
hoyt wilhelm 2004 legendary cuts cut auto

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
MLB Players Weekend Team Sets on Topps Now for $19.99. For those who might be interested. Didn't know if I could list this as a separate thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts