Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD *SUNDAY* MORNING*//////////////////

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
wake up at 4 get dressed go back to bed ????????? sleeping disorders are fun . Add noises of six others / three TV's = sleep when you can .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Jayme went to see some friends last night, so I had the house to myself. I was planning on sleeping in, but of course Kirby (the pup) wanted out at 7:15. I supposed that's about 30 minutes of sleeping in, but I also went to bed later than normal. Getting excited as the days go by since that means TwinsFest is getting closer and closer. Just patiently (more like impatiently) waiting for them to release the prices

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm not a Vikings fan, but I want to see them win the whole thing. I'm actually bummed that the game isn't in Minnesota next weekend as I'd love to be there for TwinsFest and see what the city is like with a home playoff game, but I'm sure there will be a lot of purple around next weekend

Members online