Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Low End Autos and Relics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
If this is in the wrong spot, I apologize. But for those that don't know, my wife (still getting used to calling her that) is a 5th/6th grade teacher. Last year she had me make up some 'packs' of cards for her classes prize box. Last year I put a low end auto or relic in each pack along with 9-10 base cards of star or semi-star players. Well, I'm running low on low end autos and relics this year, and i would be willing to pay for some current low end relics and autos. Heck, if you have some of the manufactured relics from blasters I'd even be interested in those

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Well, I'm running low on low end autos and relics this year, and i would be willing to pay for some current low end relics and autos.

How current are you looking for? I haven't really bought much current (2016+) product lately but I have quite a few dupes of 2008 Masterpieces relics and autos I can give you a super good deal on if interested. I'll have to dig those out tomorrow, though.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
How current are you looking for? I haven't really bought much current (2016+) product lately but I have quite a few dupes of 2008 Masterpieces relics and autos I can give you a super good deal on if interested. I'll have to dig those out tomorrow, though.
I would mostly be looking for guys that have played within the last 2-3 years for these kids to have seen play

Members online

Latest posts