Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Talk about your Unreleased Fleer Paper Proofs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autocut

559bb0d596c9c0c7bd7e0e8ad30d0e0f.jpg

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dec 4, 2008
In a bit of pedantic idiosyncrasy, I just asked leximo is he was a male or female, and he is all male and Greek - that explains the name Alexis. So it appears the mystery is solved and there are very, very few females involved in this hobby. That sounds about right. If you have walked around a card show with hundreds of hairy, sweaty men mostly looking down at pictures of cardboard...I guess you could understand why most women would not want to be a part of something like that.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Aha. The mystery is solved! Good to know.

In a bit of pedantic idiosyncrasy, I just asked leximo is he was a male or female, and he is all male and Greek - that explains the name Alexis. So it appears the mystery is solved and there are very, very few females involved in this hobby. That sounds about right. If you have walked around a card show with hundreds of hairy, sweaty men mostly looking down at pictures of cardboard...I guess you could understand why most women would not want to be a part of something like that.

Members online