Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bobbleheads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I picked up a collection of bobbleheads a month ago or so and there are several in it that I don't really want for my collection. I'm going to work on compiling a list and can publish it on here. If there are any teams you're interested in, please lmk and I can try and get a list to you. There's not a ton, but maybe 30-50 or so.

If anyone has any MN Twins, St Paul Saints, or any Iowa bobbleheads fs/ft, please lmk.

Thanks!

Jim

Any Mets SGAs I don't have, I am very interested in.... But ones I don't have is a pretty short list, haha, please lmk

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
You have an extra green base mr met?

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
If you see another one of the mr mets with the green base let me know

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Another one off my list

null_zps040c7c3f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
anybody know what the deal with these "stitch and Pitch" bobbleheads are? i was just ebaying bobbleheads, and they seem to pop up a lot. seems like the Mets just released a Mr. Met version, and I guess the Brewers did a version not to long ago too

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
The Brewers have done Stitch and Pitch for 6 years now I believe. It was an idea hatched to bring in older women to the ballpark that would stitch and crochet while at the game. They sell 1000 tickets to this in the outfield field level and outfield loge level in the right field corner. They bring in some local stitch businesses to advertise their store and do some giveaways. Four years ago the Brewers started giving out bobbles to this event. It started with Bernie Brewer and now have done 3 of the sausages. Now it has turned into half stitchers and half just there for the bobblehead.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
The Brewers have done Stitch and Pitch for 6 years now I believe. It was an idea hatched to bring in older women to the ballpark that would stitch and crochet while at the game. They sell 1000 tickets to this in the outfield field level and outfield loge level in the right field corner. They bring in some local stitch businesses to advertise their store and do some giveaways. Four years ago the Brewers started giving out bobbles to this event. It started with Bernie Brewer and now have done 3 of the sausages. Now it has turned into half stitchers and half just there for the bobblehead.

ah I see, thanks for the info

Members online