Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Positive Impact Do You Provide This Board?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
It's probably cuz one of the guys you collect has a bad ODOR.

The funny part is ODOR and SARDINAS play 2nd and SS together for Frisco. (Sardinas similar to Sardine the smelly oily fish in a can).
That has a stupid Chris Berman joke written all over it.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
The funny part is ODOR and SARDINAS play 2nd and SS together for Frisco. (Sardinas similar to Sardine the smelly oily fish in a can).
That has a stupid Chris Berman joke written all over it.

Chris Berman is the second worst Sports Commentator of all time, right behind Mr. #1 himself, Joe Buck.

During the '10 and '12 world series' I had to mute every game on the TV and flipped on the Giants Radio Broadcast.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
I have provided PEDs to multiple board members which has boosted their performance on this site.

-Anthony Bosch

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I am positive that I provide nothing of value to the board. At least I am positive about that, right?

There are a bunch of people who are incredible and they are the ones that keep me coming back.

[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] runs my favorite hobby site. The rest of the mod staff are a ton of great people. Sometimes discussions, arguments, or posts may not seem like it, but they are good people. I had a great time to getting to meet and spend time with a lot of them a couple of years ago.

[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] is a true class act. I've been on the receiving end of his generosity here as well as on BMB. His love for Alice Cooper is probably the only thing that rivals his love for Ken Griffey Jr. (obviously his family is tops, just referring to his hobby/music side)

[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] gets some grief because of how he posts, but he's another amazingly generous guy. He's sent me some awesome cards for my collection. Bubble mailers just randomly show up from him and I am always taken aback. Great guy and great friend. All that he does with veterans is incredible too. He is just a great person.

[MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] Another awesome dude. Best casebreaker, in my opinion. He's easy to deal with and funny. He's a Ravens fan, so you know I genuinely think highly of him to compliment him.

[MENTION=1804]notjomommasclint[/MENTION] is my bro from another ho. Hilarious and sexy to boot. Anyone who shares the love and appreciation of Chris Sabo is good in my book.

[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] is another great guy. Super knowledgeable on 90's insert and incredibly generous as well. The good Dr. is a great guy. He may come off as rough around the edges, but he's a laid back guy.

[MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] another incredible person. I got to meet him at the National a couple of years ago and handle his slabs (get your mind out the gutter). His graded RC collection is jaw dropping. He has some great tweets as well about comics and red heads.

[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] is a top notch guy. He's calm and level headed. Another super great person.

I have to go to work, but this is the first installment of amazing members of FCB. [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2949]dukedynasty2009[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] , and on and on. I am accidentally forgetting a bunch of people, but there is definitely a long list of future HOFers in my book.

I'll try to add to this tomorrow or Wednesday. Those that I haven't gotten to yet, it's unintentional. Too many user names to try and remember at once. :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
some guys on here might view my random PM's with links to other forums and the rare player collector cards held within quite helpful...

or annoying and intrusive

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts