Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A new way to see what an eBay BO sale actually sold for

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I "THINK" I've figured out how to find out what an item sold for on BO. It only works for $100+ items. Here you go:

1) Open the item
2) Click on "See Original Listing"
3) Now look below the "Sold For" price and notice the Paypal Credit offer. Do the math and it gives you the price it sold for. Examples:

cost%20capture%201_zps1cft8yk2.jpg

cost%20capture%202_zpsmtykdwls.jpg

And this was a card that I personally won, so I know that the $450 is the price paid for this card:
cost%20capture%203_zps8cvluvly.jpg

The Paypal Credit ad only appears in $100+ items due to their "Zero Interest for 6 Months on any $100+ Purchase" offer. Please test any items you bought that match this criteria. Hope it works for you!

Erik

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX

Both of those appear to have ended today, I'll be interested to see if they say the same thing tomorrow. If I remember correctly, completed items don't show up in completed listings until 24-hours after they end.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, completed auctions are always screwy for the first 24 hours. Sometimes they don't even show up at all, or show up with the full BIN price

Members online

Latest posts