Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Free RIP Tommy Hanson card today...thoughts?

Nice gesture. They've done a few memorial cards and I like them as long as they don't make them limited. Let everyone get a free one to avoid guys profitting from his passing.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Wow the Fan Feed is hopping this evening. I've completed 18 trades, mostly for white, green, and red set needs with no stupid offers received.

Also landed a Jays insert I really wanted.
1447211472526.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Kevin Pillar should have been a Gold Glover. Oh well, at least I can save my coins for chasing the Josh Donaldson MVP cards!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
As predicted, Jim Abbott is one of the latest P&P cards. He's pictured as a California Angel, the team I always associate him with.

Want a Donaldson silver slugger? Or did you get one already?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
As predicted, Jim Abbott is one of the latest P&P cards. He's pictured as a California Angel, the team I always associate him with.

Bought about 50k, maybe less, for the Carlyle for the Mets collection, pulled two Abbots and a Carlyle

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Want a Donaldson silver slugger? Or did you get one already?

Got it already, thanks. I bought one of those packs for 15k that had 3 Silver Sluggers. Pulled Altuve, Cruz, and CarGo. Traded the Altuve for Donaldson.

Someone posted last night they were trading their EC's for SS needs, so I offered him the CarGo (which he needed) for an Edwin EC. He declined, probably realized the big difference in card counts.

So I still have CarGo and Cruz SS for trade if anyone still wants, and has any 2015 Blue Jays I need.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Someone posted last night they were trading their EC's for SS needs, so I offered him the CarGo (which he needed) for an Edwin EC. He declined, probably realized the big difference in card counts.

If you remember who that was let me know, I have a few SS I don't care about and would love the deGrom EC

Members online

Latest posts