Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Guys.... I need help! Lol

First I was collecting the tandem and TBTC sets. I'm up to date on them. Then I realized I had a bunch of rising stars, so I decided to go after that set, think I'm missing 3 or 4. And now they just released 1980 as part of their 60th anniversary set. Since I was born in '80 I figured I should go after that one too....need the Hilton they just released, have a bunch of other years for trade

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I wish I could have as much luck with BUNT as I do with HUDDLE. Opened 1 pack the other day and pulled an Adrian Peterson Variant Signature! Currently have it listed on eBay, but I would love to turn that into a nice PC card!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I wish I could have as much luck with BUNT as I do with HUDDLE. Opened 1 pack the other day and pulled an Adrian Peterson Variant Signature! Currently have it listed on eBay, but I would love to turn that into a nice PC card!

Congrats

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Seeing the luck some people have had, I decided to bust a few packs. Mostly got nothing but base set needs, but one pack of Headlines & Milestones yielded two sold out inserts. Weird, right? How can they be sold out but still available?

1447637779531.jpg
1447637791800.jpg

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't know if anyone feels the same way or maybe because football is still n season but I get a lot more alerts from Huddle than I ever have from Bunt. My wife has both apps installed and she's the one who actually pointed it out to me. The pack prices seem higher and they push buying coins more than Bunt too IMO. At the end of the day, maybe it's just an NFL demand Topps has to do?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well, no thanks to you guys, I am caught up on Tandems, TBTC, Rising Stars and got the Hilton '80. ;)

Damn I'm going after too much...
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] got a couple Brees inserts if you guys need em. A 3x boost that's very low numbered and one of those 60th anniversary cards that I'm not sure which year it's from

A_Pharis

Well, no thanks to you guys, I am caught up on Tandems, TBTC, Rising Stars and got the Hilton '80. ;)

@Hawk8 and @A_Pharis got a couple Brees inserts if you guys need em. A 3x boost that's very low numbered and one of those 60th anniversary cards that I'm not sure which year it's from

Tossed something your way. Check it out.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Man, bought one pack on Kick this morning and snagged the gold variant Juan Aguedelo (or how ever you spell it) sig. Why don't I have that kinda luck on here?!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

@Hawk8 and @A_Pharis got a couple Brees inserts if you guys need em. A 3x boost that's very low numbered and one of those 60th anniversary cards that I'm not sure which year it's from

NOOOOOO I just saw this lol

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
NOOOOOO I just saw this lol

Don't worry I'll get more. I'm constantly wheeling and dealing. People are crazy sometime with their offers.
I pulled a spare Steve Smith TBTC today and posted on the fan feed it was available for best offer. Someone offered a Luck relic and a gold I believe. But before I could snatch it up, since I was at work, someone else must have accepted that before I did. Dummy, but I did get a JJ Watt die cut, a Jamal Charles 60th insert, two golds and four blues.

Oh and I don't usually trade singles, but I guess someone wanted my Joe Flacco gold bad! I got a Hilton vintage, Jenkins lightning, and three blues. Couldn't pass that up, and I'll try to flip one of my Mark Sanchez gold dupes for another Flacco, haha

Sometime it pays to troll the fan feed! (And troll like fishing, not internet crap)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Oh Dustin [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], i believe [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] (rorytate on huddle) has a nice Brees for trade for blue Jays stuff on bunt

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Oh Dustin [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], i believe [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] (rorytate on huddle) has a nice Brees for trade for blue Jays stuff on bunt

Yes I still have it available for Jays I need, or white, blue, red set needs. Failing those, I'll trade it for any Bunt insert with a similiar print run (250).

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Speaking of cross trading, I'm looking to trade any/all of my Huddle inserts for Bunt inserts. Would love to get some Blue Jays I need, but will accept any inserts I don't already have. (2015 only.)

Huddle ID: RORYTATE
Bunt ID: OLERUD363

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Yes I still have it available for Jays I need, or white, blue, red set needs. Failing those, I'll trade it for any Bunt insert with a similiar print run (250).

I need the Drew Brees base also. I don't have any Blue Jays that you need but I do have six regular season Blues that you need and one regular season green and one regular season white that you need. If you are doing post season also then I have even more that you need.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I need the Drew Brees base also. I don't have any Blue Jays that you need but I do have six regular season Blues that you need and one regular season green and one regular season white that you need. If you are doing post season also then I have even more that you need.

Would you trade your Jays Boosts for the Brees?

Members online