Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Morning Thread ~ Secret Santa Show Off ~ Wednesday 12/23********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
2015 MTSS ~ A very big thank you to [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION]

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Heroes Swatch Triple Spectrum Prime #45/95: Absolutely love having a part of the registration mark!!!!
scan0061.jpg

2005 Leaf Century Stamps Signature Centennial #25/39: Awesome three cent stamp auto!!!!
scan0062.jpg

1993 Finest Refractors #84 Andre Dawson AS* /241: One of the few of these cards that The Hawk doesn't own himself!!!!
scan0063_1.jpg

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
WOW, an extremely early Morning Thread start! Still haven't been to bed, but good morning! I always enjoyed the passion you guys on here share. Especially with the Secret Santa stuff. Nice Dawsons!!!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
WOW, an extremely early Morning Thread start! Still haven't been to bed, but good morning! I always enjoyed the passion you guys on here share. Especially with the Secret Santa stuff. Nice Dawsons!!!

Thank you very much! Great additions to my collection!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I've always been a HUGE fan of the 93 refractors. I would give my left arm to find a Mattingly. Always wanted one but never can seem to find one. I don't buy off of ebay but would love to add one to the PC. Either that or a Ripken or Griffey. Those three are on my ultimate list of wants.

Yankee Jason

Feb 7, 2014
2015 MTSS-A very big thank you to @ Joey12508image.jpegAn absolute beauty limited exposure Jeter one of only 40 relieved to exist.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Dewey is sitting at the bar staring morosely into his beer. Steve walks in, sits down, and asks him what the problem is.

"Well," said Dewey, "I ran afoul of one of those awkward questions women ask. Now I'm in deep trouble at home."

"What kind of question?" asked Steve.

"My wife asked me if I would still love her when she gets old, fat, and wrinkly."

"That's easy," said Steve. "You just say, 'Of course I will.'"

"Yeah," said Dewey, "that's what I meant to say, except I said, 'Of course I DO...'"

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Dewey is sitting at the bar staring morosely into his beer. Steve walks in, sits down, and asks him what the problem is.

"Well," said Dewey, "I ran afoul of one of those awkward questions women ask. Now I'm in deep trouble at home."

"What kind of question?" asked Steve.

"My wife asked me if I would still love her when she gets old, fat, and wrinkly."

"That's easy," said Steve. "You just say, 'Of course I will.'"

"Yeah," said Dewey, "that's what I meant to say, except I said, 'Of course I DO...'"

A lot of times I read these jokes you post to my wife. I'm keeping this one to myself, lol.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A lot of times I read these jokes you post to my wife. I'm keeping this one to myself, lol.

A priest was invited to attend a house party. Naturally, he was properly dressed and wearing his priest's collar.

A little boy kept staring at him the entire evening. Finally, the priest asked the little boy what he was staring at. The little boy pointed to the priest's neck.

When the priest finally realized what the boy was pointing at, he asked him, "Do you know why I am wearing that?"

The boy nodded his head yes, and replied, "It kills fleas and ticks for up to three months."

Members online

Latest posts