Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

8% ebay bucks on all purchases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Just got the offer too. I have 6 cards ending tonight that I want. Looks like I'll be earning some extra ebay bucks tonight.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Argh! I just made a $500 purchase 10 minutes ago, but hadn't seen this notice. Apparently, you actually have to activate it before making a purchase. It doesn't retroactively apply to purchases already made. I wonder if I can get the guy to refund the payment so I can get the extra $30. Greedy...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Argh! I just made a $500 purchase 10 minutes ago, but hadn't seen this notice. Apparently, you actually have to activate it before making a purchase. It doesn't retroactively apply to purchases already made. I wonder if I can get the guy to refund the payment so I can get the extra $30. Greedy...
Worth a shot

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
He didn't go for it. He thought he'd have to cancel the whole transaction, not just payment. I'm pretty sure that's not right, but don't want to argue the point. I offered him $15, too (half the bonus bonus). Oh well.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
He didn't go for it. He thought he'd have to cancel the whole transaction, not just payment. I'm pretty sure that's not right, but don't want to argue the point. I offered him $15, too (half the bonus bonus). Oh well.

he is correct.....the purchase must be made (either via an auction ending or as a BIN) AND payment made during the promotion to qualify.....

charliehustle

Feb 5, 2010
USA
Man, I didnt get this one either. I was getting them non-stop last year & all of a sudden, I havent gotten the last 3 offers...those were some of the best ones too!

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Just got the offer too. I have 6 cards ending tonight that I want. Looks like I'll be earning some extra ebay bucks tonight.

Well I only landed 1 card. Guess people wanted to spend more money than me. Oh well hopefully I'll land a card or 2 for my Donruss run today.