Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-__- 1/20 TUESDAY MORNING THREAD -__-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

A big THANK YOU to our fellow MTer @A_Pharis.

I purchased a couple of cards from him last week for what I considered to be more than fair in price. Not only did he send those fast, he added FOUR extra autographs on top of what he was already sending. If you haven't had a transaction with him yet, Adam is one our BEST traders and should be recognized as such.

:grouphug:

I appreciate it, Dan, and it's my pleasure.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Heckuva Hockey game in Philly tonite.

Tons of penalties, 4 fights, one missed Goal that cost Pens, two OT Power plays, and a GW for Giroux that the goalie initially stopped, whew!

Put in $20 offer on two 5000ct. boxes that someone in Local Yard Sale group offered. She's looking for $40 since she sees it as .10 per card. I didn't even bother to try and explain it to her. :lol:

Besides, I couldn't see any real hints by pics. Some in top Loads but no idea on any of the Singles...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anyone know if a button card will fit in a 180-pt one touch>

I know that my Denard Span button from 2009 UD Ballpark Collection was too big for the 180 pt. and I had to find a 360 pt. and then use some of the white decoy cards to level it out

A_Pharis

I know that my Denard Span button from 2009 UD Ballpark Collection was too big for the 180 pt. and I had to find a 360 pt. and then use some of the white decoy cards to level it out

How thick was the Span card, not with the button? With the Grimes, the card is actually about on par with normal GU. I'd say that, with the button, I'd need the same size used for Sweet Spot sigs. Happen to know that size?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The Span was really thick, thicker than the sweet spot cards. But the button didn't stick out either. The window cut out was deep enough that the button was level or slightly below the surface of the card. [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] has it now so he might be able to provide a little more insight

Members online

Latest posts