Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Show 17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I play it. I don't do all the mini games etc, I just do a fantasy draft and play as a franchise.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
My son plays and I do when I have time. We play each other and put up cards against each other. My wife says I'm teaching my son to gamble that way. It just makes it more fun!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
im playing. im doing road to the show and franchise. I was drafted by the Pirates and they suck so bad in this game.

I was drafted by the Cardinals, spent 3 or 4 seasons in their organization at various levels, then was traded to the damn Phillies. I started my Road To The Show on the 2016 game, and continued it in the 2017 version. I'm now in the 2020 season on the game.

I'm hoping to ride out this contract then have an offer from St. Louis to return.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I was drafted by the Cardinals, spent 3 or 4 seasons in their organization at various levels, then was traded to the damn Phillies. I started my Road To The Show on the 2016 game, and continued it in the 2017 version. I'm now in the 2020 season on the game.

I'm hoping to ride out this contract then have an offer from St. Louis to return.
How many hours of playing do you figure it took you to reach this point from the time you were first drafted?

I've always just played random games and the full season and home run derby, but I'm tempted to start over with '17 and try out Road to the Show.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
How many hours of playing do you figure it took you to reach this point from the time you were first drafted?

I've always just played random games and the full season and home run derby, but I'm tempted to start over with '17 and try out Road to the Show.

I have just over 16 hours of RTTS gameplay.

There's a screen that will tell you exactly how much time you've played each option.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

i decided not to carry my old player over. i probably should have though. im only in my second season.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
i decided not to carry my old player over. i probably should have though. im only in my second season.

Pure laziness is the only reason I did. I didn't want to take the time to create a new player from scratch.

I love the sharing options on the game. I probably annoy the hell out of my Twitter/FaceBook/YouTube friends with the amount of stuff I share from the game.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
18402311_10158634555925082_3799398409173594382_o.jpg

Jul 22, 2016
Man, those are some stats. Imagine if that really existed! Thanks for sharing. We still play Wii, but this makes me want to upgrade my console.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Man, those are some stats. Imagine if that really existed! Thanks for sharing. We still play Wii, but this makes me want to upgrade my console.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I went back and forth for a few months debating on which console I should buy, the PS4 or the xBox One, and this game specifically is what made me choose the PS4. I'm really glad I did, because I was also able to do away with DirecTV to use their PSVue service and I cut my cable bill by $100.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
We put base cards up against each other. Sometimes we do a 3 game series and we always do double or nothing on another series. We also can't be the same team two games in a row.

That would be a lot of fun! Plus a fun way to get cards involved!

Members online