Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~The Sunday Morning Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I need to contact a hacker ! Rumor is someone isn't sharing phone pic's . I have seen the options I wouldn't even think about this group !!!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Not a chance.
My wife won 20 free Coke product 12 packs so we'll be loading up.:cool:
Congrats to Mrs. B!
Was it an online promotion or in person?

Now that I've got the game loaded up on the computer I can provide live updates ;)

Have a flood in 8 mins though, so I'll miss the next few plays :lol:
Gamepass has a PVR option but I don't care if I miss any of this game. Cheering for the Panthers!!!

For those of you that don't know I drive a Zamboni at a local college hockey arena Su-Thu.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Just like [MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] getting ready to go grocery shopping. Had a fun day/night after work yesterday as we celebrated Christmas at my parents house. My sister and her two kids were there as well as one of my Uncles too.

[MENTION=1945]Resident Bay Fan[/MENTION] - Glad to see you are back home and on the start to a mend Art! I was lucky enough to quit smoking when I was 22 by my own choice which was pretty tough. I can only imagine how more challenging it must be doing it for you and the doctors. In my opinion, the mentality was the focus that made it much easier for me versus the physical habit. Sounds like you have some excellent support around you, and we are here as well :)

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Happy Sunday everyone! Great day of ripping wax and watching football ahead!

Not looking forward to tomorrow, I have meeting with an Ortho. Sadly I tore my Meniscus and will find out if I need to have surgery, and if so, what type of surgery.

I am considering busting a case of Elite tomorrow to cheer me up!

skrip

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I could go for a couple of 12 packs of Cherry and Vanilla Coke ;)

I got regular Coke, Sprite, Barq's Root Beer and some sort of orange soda. Cherry & Vanilla coke remind me too much of pancake syrup because they're so sweet.

Congrats to Mrs. B!
Was it an online promotion or in person?

It was one of her numerous on-line sweepstakes. Usually, 3-5 days out of the week, we have UPS, FedEx or USPS packages delivered. Alot of them, she has no idea she's even won.:D

Good Morning Gents! Just like @69MetsFan getting ready to go grocery shopping. Had a fun day/night after work yesterday as we celebrated Christmas at my parents house. My sister and her two kids were there as well as one of my Uncles too.

I picked up stuff for fajita's, some steaks, chicken, hamburger, spaghetti stuff, ingredients for homemade soup and stuff for my lunches.
What'd you get?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I got regular Coke, Sprite, Barq's Root Beer and some sort of orange soda. Cherry & Vanilla coke remind me too much of pancake syrup because they're so sweet.

It was one of her numerous on-line sweepstakes. Usually, 3-5 days out of the week, we have UPS, FedEx or USPS packages delivered. Alot of them, she has no idea she's even won.:D

I picked up stuff for fajita's, some steaks, chicken, hamburger, spaghetti stuff, ingredients for homemade soup and stuff for my lunches.
What'd you get?

Did my shopping Friday.
Did you know orange soda has the highest sugar content of any soda?
Vanilla coke or Pepsi reminds me to much of vanilla vodka, can't drink it

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Happy Sunday everyone! Great day of ripping wax and watching football ahead!

Not looking forward to tomorrow, I have meeting with an Ortho. Sadly I tore my Meniscus and will find out if I need to have surgery, and if so, what type of surgery.

I am considering busting a case of Elite tomorrow to cheer me up!

skrip

Hope your news is as good as it can be tomorrow.
Good luck on the case ripping!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online