Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frank Wren Fired

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Braves Fire Frank Wren

By Mark Polishuk [September 22, 2014 at 9:55am CDT]

The Braves have fired general manager Frank Wren, the team announced via its Twitter feed. John Hart, a senior advisor with the club, will become the interim GM.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Huh. Rather interesting, but, could see it coming. That pipeline that was so full of oil in the late 80's to late 90's hasn't become dry, BUT, it's not producing as much as what has become common-place in Atlanta. Well, that and signing B.J. to one of the most moronic deals ever, that didn't help.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I hope the Braves will promote John Coppolella. Part of the blame lies with the players. Uggla and BJ were disasters after they arrived. I think BJ Upton's days are numbered. I can see the Braves giving Fredi G one more year after hearing Bobby Cox giving him his full support in the presser.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I hope the Braves will promote John Coppolella. Part of the blame lies with the players. Uggla and BJ were disasters after they arrived. I think BJ Upton's days are numbered. I can see the Braves giving Fredi G one more year after hearing Bobby Cox giving him his full support in the presser.

BJ can't even throw the ball to the plate right. He air-mailed 2 to home in yesterdays game
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...--upton-has-a-bad-day-throwing-063921743.html

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts