Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How do you sign up at blowout cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
but in the eyes of blowout, im the *******.
glad a few people see how horrible they are.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If all collector's were Republicans, Blowout would be the Obamacare of the industry.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
The best BO conversation I ever had. Keep in mind this is an actual conversation.

me: I see you collect X, want to buy X for $50? (which was worth 50)
him: hmm, haha... idk. the first one I got from a pack and the second as a bday gift, so not sure about that price. If the first was $3 and the next was $0, Id like to pay $1.50 for the third to be consistent on my avg.

me reading that: :shock:

That wasn't word for word, but it got the gist of the post.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I largely enjoyed my time at BO. There is a lot of activity there, so B/S/T was usually a speedy process and most communicated in a timely manner. Like here, they have some really knowledgeable people about the hobby that are active there. Just with the sheer amount of members there, you are bound to run into a knucklehead from time to time but I would say the good far outweigh the bad.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
freedomtrophy.jpg

Did that award come with some unlicensed college product?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Do you meet these requirements?

1. Must hate panini products

2. Must know how to respond using only meme's

3. Must piss on and ***** about all repacked boxes, especially Leaf. BUT must fall in love with Prospect Rush who is also a member of that board.

4. And when/ if that product is a bomb, no one....AND THE ROCK MEANS NO ONE!!...will say anything bad about it.

5. And lastly, the mention of "boomo" will get you tarred and feathered by the members.

GOOD LUCK!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
If you disagree with most of the peoples opinions you will labeled a PBM (Previously Banned Member)...

But for the most part if you can ignore some of the trolls/gifs/ and memes its a place you can get some good info...

Sent from my XT1060 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
What are you selling?

gonna throw up a bunch of new stuff i recently pulled out of my closet, but the trade forums here are pretty dead and every card that I have sold I've sold for more than I had them listed for here, including a bunch that sold for more than 2 times the price that I had listed here. i know BO always had a solid section for moving cards so was gonna try and move some there before i just throw them on eBay but am too lazy to take scans/pics until BO actually accepts my registration haha

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I join BO about 2 years ago. Havent made a single post. I read BO but there are so many negative people there.

If you have a question about something vintage, the first response will be 'FAKE"
If yo have a signed ball w/wo COA, first response will be 'FAKE"
IF you have a decent patch/relic on a card, first respose will be "FAKE"
IF you have an ebay question, first response will be "ebay is screwing everyone"
IF you have a PayPal question, first response will be ' PayPal is screwing everyone"
IF you have a USPS question, first thing you'll hear is "why did you send it USPS"
If you have a Panini product with an autograph cut of a deceased player, first response will be "FAKE"
IF you have any Leaf product, first response will be either "FAKE" or "BG screwed me so much"
If you buy from BO the store and dont pull a monster hit, the first thing you'll hear is "BO screwed me so much"
If you buy a repack of any product and do pull a monster hit, the first thing you'll hear is "no video, didnt happen" then if you do have video then you'll hear "EDITED"

So if you want to join the most pessimistic crowd in the sports card collecting realm, then wait for BO to approve your membership!

Fordman

CoronaMT1327

May 8, 2015
It was great reading this post! I've sent so many emails to them about the forum since I got banned (Please don't worry, I got banned for being under age at the time), and I haven't gotten an email back. The last one I sent was over 500 words (typed on google docs), and I got this response back, "And somehow this is supposed to prove you're 13?" I was 12 at the time, and I turned 13 in August. After I got banned, I still visited the forums, and I got so much hate after I left (for whatever reason), and they all made me feel like nothing. They were definitely being the immature kids at that time. I've definitely enjoyed my time on here, and at the sports card forum MUCH better!!! Thank you all for making my hobby experience so much better!

-Frankie

I'm almost tempted to take a few screenshots of this thread and send them to the staff there... If I'm going to get hated by them, I might as well make the most of it...

Members online

Latest posts