Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Need some help... just got a lot of 1996 Leaf Press Proofs in. The silver are very easy to tell. Anyone have any tips on telling the gold apart from the bronze??? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

Put the silver between them should be able to see the difference

Image12_zpsabc0264b.jpg

Dec 4, 2008
Decided to start chasing a 1998 Donruss Collections Prized Collections set. At this point I only have maybe 25-30 of the cards in the set, so if anyone has any available for sale or trade, please let me know.

You can browse through some of my inventory either under my ebay listings at cardboardstars.com or via the link below which is an extract out of my turbo lister. Lots of other good stuff available not listed in here, so feel free to ask!

Thanks

http://www.chippercards.com/ebayinv.xlsx

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Decided to start chasing a 1998 Donruss Collections Prized Collections set. At this point I only have maybe 25-30 of the cards in the set, so if anyone has any available for sale or trade, please let me know.

You can browse through some of my inventory either under my ebay listings at cardboardstars.com or via the link below which is an extract out of my turbo lister. Lots of other good stuff available not listed in here, so feel free to ask!

Thanks

http://www.chippercards.com/ebayinv.xlsx

I've got a handful of stars I'd be willing to move as I pare down my collecting focus. If you've got a Preferred Prized Giambi, that would be a target. Otherwise, I can take a look at your inventory.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm looking for Preferred Prized #552 ; have these available:

img598.jpg

1998DCPPrizedARod.jpg

img588.jpg

I also have players like Fernando Tatis, Robin Ventura, and Matt Williams.

Have a few sample prized too, the biggest being Piazza.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
It's crazy they sat in a $1 box. Wonder how that happened and not found previous in last 20 years. Nice!

Ryan

If my sister doesn't move back to CO this summer I plan on paying that card shop a visit again and pretty much spending all day going through everything. There was a ton of stuff there I wanted to go through I just didn't have the time.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Jackpot!!!! Wow. That's an awesome loot of cards. Serious coin there. What's the plan on those? Listing or keeping. I won a few of those the last time a grouping of executive proofs got listed.

I've had a lot of inquiries on all 6 cards. Not gonna sell right now but if I do they will all probably be eBay auctions.

Members online

Latest posts