Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^ Wrestlemania 32 Thread *^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Matches:

WWE Title Match: Champion HHH vs. Challenger Roman Reigns

No Holds Barred Street Fight: Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar

Hell in a Cell match: Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon (who, if he wins, gets control of Monday Night Raw. If he loses, he has to give Vince whatever is in some fictitious lock box).

WWE Diva's Title Match: Champion Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch

A.J. Styles vs. Chris Jericho

New Day vs. The League of Nations (where the Rock may be involved, to even up the battle, 4 on 4)

Intercontinental Championship Match: Ladder Match; Kevin Owens vs. Stardust, Sami Zayn, Sin Cara, Zach Ryder, Miz & Dolph Ziggler. Adrian Neville was suppose to be in this match, but his ankle went all Jason Kendall on him.

Pre-Show Matches

10 Diva Tag Team thriller: Team B.A.D. (Naomi, Tamina Snuka, Lana, Emma & Summer Rae) vs. Team Total Diva's (Brie Bella, Natalya Neidhart, Alicia Fox, Paige & the 5 star match in waiting, Eva Marie)

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royale

Participants are: The Ascension, Ron Killings, Dustin Runnels, Kane, Big Show, Tyler Breeze, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Adam Rose, Heath Slater, Damien Sandow, Jack Swagger, Fannnnnndannnnnnnngooooooooo, Mark Henry, Darren Young. That's 16, so 4 more superstars ... to be added

U.S. Title Match: Champion Kalisto vs. Challenger Ryback

The Dudley Boyz vs. The Uso's

HOF Inductees

Sting, The Fabulous Freebirds, "The Lariat" Stan Hansen, Ms. Jackie, Big Boss Man & The Godfather. Joan Lunden gets the Warrior Award and Snoop Doggy Dogg gets the Celebrity nod.

Let's get some chatter going. The card is all but set, which includes the main event, which I know, is [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] 's dream match :-D

Last edited:

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Matches so far:

WWE Title Match
: Champion HHH vs. Challenger Roman Reigns

No Holds Barred Street Fight: Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar

Hell in a Cell match: Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon (who, if he wins, gets control of Monday Night Raw. If he loses, he has to give Vince whatever is in some fictitious lock box).

Let's get some chatter going. At least there's three matches in place. The first, I know, is [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] 's dream match :-D

Is the undertaker in such bad shape he's doing this match?

Sent from my Venue8 3840 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Is the undertaker in such bad shape he's doing this match?

There's been pics of Taker training where he looks good, BUT, I want to know how his cardio is. If it's a 20 minute match, Shane will do something beyond ridiculous there. That's what I believe will happen. I'll say someone will help Shane win. Possibly a returning Angle ?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
There's been pics of Taker training where he looks good, BUT, I want to know how his cardio is. If it's a 20 minute match, Shane will do something beyond ridiculous there. That's what I believe will happen. I'll say someone will help Shane win. Possibly a returning Angle ?
Isn't the rumor this is takers last wm?

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
RE: Shane-O-Mac and the Box of Mystery

Shouldn't have this angle had some more time to develop? It's an interesting concept, but springing it on us a few weeks before Wrestlemania seems a bit odd.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
RE: Shane-O-Mac and the Box of Mystery

Shouldn't have this angle had some more time to develop? It's an interesting concept, but springing it on us a few weeks before Wrestlemania seems a bit odd.

i feel like they rushed to find someone to wrestle the UT. Its an odd last match if it indeed is. I cant imagine the undertaker drops his last match to shane....

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
It's a bad sign for mania when the write off the "next big babyface" because he gets booed out of every building they go too.
I am excited for the ambrose match ,anything with the new day, and the rumored intercontinental match.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I like Roman but if he wins, it won't be pretty the next night for wwe.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA

I think Shane may win somehow. Maybe some kind of screw job, interference or something.

I have had a thought for a while and I have started to see mentions of it online. I think they may do a brand split as they have in the past. This would also split the roster between Raw and Smackdown I assume. My reasoning for this is all the guys they have been signing lately. I mean they signed AJ Styles, Nakamura, Carl Anderson, Doc Gallows and there are a lot of guys in NXT that could be moved up. Not too mention they have been signing Indy guys left and right.

If they do a brand split again I just hope they don't make two world champions again.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
OK. I'm a little slow on the uptake. I'm glad to see Shane back (although he doesn't have near the rack of Stephanie), but can someone tell me why the Undertaker would fight *for* Vince? I could see HHH or someone who sells out the Authority, but the Undertaker has pretty much been his own man. (Ministry of Darkness Part II?)

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
OK. I'm a little slow on the uptake. I'm glad to see Shane back (although he doesn't have near the rack of Stephanie), but can someone tell me why the Undertaker would fight *for* Vince? I could see HHH or someone who sells out the Authority, but the Undertaker has pretty much been his own man. (Ministry of Darkness Part II?)

This storyline seems to be just starting to play out. No way they tease secrets of the McMahon family and we dont find out what it is.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts