Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Looking for Darth Maul CTI, NB, Sigs, Alliances, Color Original art, WV-Duel of Fates, Jedi vs Sith & Hunting Jedi award. Also looking for Death Star Vintage award, Help me Obi-Wan WV and Rey WV.

Chose from all 6 apps.

TWD - NPFD2005
Bunt - AJBRAVES10
Huddle - AJBRAVES25
Kick - NPFD2001
SWCT - EMPIREISBEST
UFC - AJBRAVES25
WWE - AJBRAVES25

Thanks

~AJ

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I pulled a Seaver Archives. You can probably guess who from the latest wave I'm looking for!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I decided to make a push for the new Heroes and Legends set, so if any one has any or gets some, I'd like a crack at them, heck, I'll even give them back after I get the award, which is what I want...its Piazza

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I decided to make a push for the new Heroes and Legends set, so if any one has any or gets some, I'd like a crack at them, heck, I'll even give them back after I get the award, which is what I want...its Piazza

I have the Musial if you still need it. Would you trade the Delgado or Donaldson to me after you get the award? I'm always looking for Jays needs.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have the Musial if you still need it. Would you trade the Delgado or Donaldson to me after you get the award? I'm always looking for Jays needs.

You can have them both after the award, no doubt

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Something weird happened when I tried to set my lineup today. First cards appeared I did not have so I started them anyways. Now I just checked my points and the cards I played are now gone and now I have all cubs pitchers and solar playing when I would never play them in the first place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], same deal if you want....if you happen to get some I'll make sure after I get the award the Villar and Yount are yours!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
[MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], same deal if you want....if you happen to get some I'll make sure after I get the award the Villar and Yount are yours!

Pulled a Villar and a BJ Upton. Looks like you've got Villar already but sent a trade for the Upton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Something weird happened when I tried to set my lineup today. First cards appeared I did not have so I started them anyways. Now I just checked my points and the cards I played are now gone and now I have all cubs pitchers and solar playing when I would never play them in the first place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Something like that used to happen to me quite often, but not for a few weeks. My collection would show cards that I didn't have (usually Limited's and inserts), but when I tapped on a card it showed the one I actually have. made proposing trades kind of tricky.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
when does Series 2 get released typically? It's after the ASB and it's over a month since Series 2 physical hit the stores so I"m surprised there is no series 2 virtuals yet.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
when does Series 2 get released typically? It's after the ASB and it's over a month since Series 2 physical hit the stores so I"m surprised there is no series 2 virtuals yet.

Everyone's been complaining about it not coming out yet all over bunt!

[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION], Greg, if you can get two of the next heroes and legends that come out, the Schmidt and Franco I have can be yours after the award :)

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Everyone's been complaining about it not coming out yet all over bunt!

[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION], Greg, if you can get two of the next heroes and legends that come out, the Schmidt and Franco I have can be yours after the award :)

You need Villar and Yount or the TBD coming up?

Members online

Latest posts