Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
got contacted from a buyer on ebay, sold him a card. we both live in new york state. he said check the tracking on the card.
i did, its in bell gardens california WTF?

Last edited:

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
That happened to me last month. I sent something from NJ to Las Vegas. It went to the Bells Garden sort facility then to MI, back to CA, then to PA, then to NJ(not where I originally sent it from), then back to CA for a 3rd time then finally reaching Las Vegas. Took over 3 weeks. Luckily the buyer was really really patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Better yet people, lets talk about the rape job we are getting for International Shipping. Everyone with auctions better take a look. 1 oz to Canada is $6.16, 3 oz to Austraila cost me $8.88.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
any chance it took a stop at bethpage facility in ny?

dave

Sent from my iPhone using FCB Gangnam Style mobile app

i live across the river from newburgh where it should have been scanned, it wasnt. that place ate so many cards there horrible.
it was accepted at castle point, ny. next time it showed anything it was in cali.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago. Guy emailed wanting to know where his card is. I checked the DC and it took a crazy route similar to the OP's. Odd..

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Better yet people, lets talk about the rape job we are getting for International Shipping. Everyone with auctions better take a look. 1 oz to Canada is $6.16, 3 oz to Austraila cost me $8.88.

Noticed that today. Just took the package to my post office and it ran me about $2.25 for 2 oz to Canada.

Members online