Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers and Breakers to Avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hugemojo

Jan 29, 2013
hugemojo

Sold him a Russell Wilson Black Friday blue production proof and he dinged my Item As Described feedback rating since it's "not 1/1 though".

If it's not a 1/1, why put 1/1 in the title? Just because everyone else does it doesn't make it correct. I read your description and I honestly could not tell if it is a 1/1 or not. Are there 5 different proof colors, making the card a 1/1? Or are there 5 made, making the card one of five in existence? The listing is not clear. The buyer still left you a positive, so he/she did the right thing by dinging your rating, and was even generous imo, assuming the card isn't a 1/1.

I'm VERY late to the game here, but I just found this post. I rarely ding sellers and may have given this one a 2/5 with positive feedback because the proof was described as 1/1 but was actually an unnumbered /5. There were five proofs of EACH of four or five different colors (so 20-25 total). This seller's auction was the first one listed so I assumed the seller was accurate in his description of 1/1 (he was objectively not accurate). I DO NOT think it was intentional, as it was probably unclear to him whether the card was indeed a 1/1. Nonetheless, it was a little irritating and I continue to believe positive feedback and a slight ding was warranted.

bja613

Jan 6, 2009
Norman, OK
[h=1]cardsforsale2012[/h]Tried to steal Bowman Challenge codes saying they all didn't work. Luckily I didn't have to refund after a item not as described case was opened against me, eBay decided to refund the buyer.

Update: received retaliatory negative feedback.

Last edited:

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
Feel free to block rjkcollectiblessales. During March and April he had 7 different auctions he won from me and did not pay. Here's the big shocker though, he's still actively bidding on items. I guess 7 NPB's in a 90 day period isn't enough to merit any kind of suspension.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
I'm gonna add----nymetfan13 for the following reason. "when you package up my card I would expect the following to happen, "A PENNY SLEEVE, A NEW HARD CARD GUARD WITH NO TAPE ON IT(DONT LIKE THE TAPE RESIDUE) A TEAM BAG THAT IS TAPED SHUT, A FEW POPCORN STYROFOAM BUBBLES TO PREVENT ANY DAMAGE" all this for a 99cent card.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
finestcard - Canadian buyer won an item from me for $2600. First he complains about the shipping charges that were stated in the listing. So, to make things easy, I give him free shipping which cost me about $60. I ship it UPS with signature confirmation and insurance. He signs for it on June 4th (4 days after payment was made). June 10th he files a dispute with Paypal stating he never received the package. This is the exact reason why I stopped shipping to Canada.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
This isn't a seller to avoid or block, BUT, wondering if anyone knows if seller docsilvey is on FCB ?

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
finestcard - Canadian buyer won an item from me for $2600. First he complains about the shipping charges that were stated in the listing. So, to make things easy, I give him free shipping which cost me about $60. I ship it UPS with signature confirmation and insurance. He signs for it on June 4th (4 days after payment was made). June 10th he files a dispute with Paypal stating he never received the package. This is the exact reason why I stopped shipping to Canada.

Add, filing a claim through paypal for a different transaction because he had to pay customs on the package. This guy sucks!! I hate sitting on hold with Paypal.

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
I just got my DRS's knocked by this guy 1_srekal. As someone who has been limited a couple of years ago because of a couple of low DSR's for shipping costs, I hate when they are messed with. His feedback was as follows. "Took 4 business days to ship, not 1 as stated. Other then that, great." When I looked up everything I see that he paid on 6/3, item was shipped 6/5, and received 6/10. All from Kentucky through Alaska, and getting to him in Hawaii. Not only did he lie in the comments, but knocking my DSR on an item that costs $2.95 total and I spend $1.69 to ship is uncool.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
dec-concrete-pave
imgillt1
stewart1144

All of the above are recent NPBs. After searching, I realized that this isn't the first time that
dec-concrete-pave has been listed in this thread. He has also been called out for similar activity on other forums.​

Last edited:

mgar26

Oct 22, 2008
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here is the back and forth. HIM - Let me get that card!!!! Ill alson maill you some good cards in trade that you can make serious money on if you list. 2011 Chipper bazooka, 2011 heyward bazooka, mccann gypsy leather!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME - im going to pass, but thanks anyway. HIM - You had the card listed for 249.99 last week and it didnt sell......now you got it up for 499?!!??? Damn must have jumped in beckett huh? Guys like you make me sick. Sell me some of the XXXX your smoking please..... ME - I bought my XXXX from your mother. and people like you make me sick with your lowball offers.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] guess you should have bought it when it was cheaper. HIM - XXXX you you dumb monkey..... Give me your address and ill take your XXXX and swing my balls LOW on your chin you XXXXing ****. . ME- hahaha. too funny. lets see if ebay thinks it is as funny as I do. What a total XXXXin ****** bag. [/FONT][/FONT]

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
dec-concrete-pave
imgillt1
stewart1144

All of the above are recent NPBs. After searching, I realized that this isn't the first time that
dec-concrete-pave has been listed in this thread. He has also been called out for similar activity on other forums.​

I just got burned by dec-concrete-pave as well. Promised payment over and over for a month and then asks to cancel the transaction. Seems like he is buying up prospects when they get the call and if they blow up he pays if they struggle he NPB. Looks like he does this a lot with Brewers prospects.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
mtf05

I'd rather stomp on baby turtles than deal with this person again. The buyer purchased a football card and appears to have had a case of buyer's remorse as subsequent auctions of the card went for less. I have a very liberal return policy to accommodate the eBay seller discount program and when the buyer requested a refund I quickly obliged but the buyer opened a SNAD case anyway. I noted I would be out of town for the long holiday weekend and would not see the return until I got back to town. The buyer did not seem satisfied with this time frame so I offered an e-check refund right away or an instant refund late Sunday evening when my auctions ended. The buyer was given a fairly narrow window when the instant refund would be given (late Sunday evening or early Monday morning). Despite this, I received two messages suggesting adverse feedback could be left if a non e-check refund was not provided by midnight EDT. I provided a full instant refund at 12:30 EDT as previously advertised. I don't mind bending over backwards a bit for people but this buyer is completely unreasonable. I have a high tolerance for eBay crap but have blocked this bidder. If you have a low tolerance for eBay crap then block immediately. This buyer was also reported to eBay and that is a first for me.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
******* add "alanscrib" to list of bad sellers. I purchased an Autograph lot, it sold low. Paid same day, 9 days later he contacts me says he can't send because an item was damaged. I said I don't care the other items are worth it to me. I stated send as is. 3 days later I get a Cancel Transaction Request from eBay, I deny it. State I want item. Seller contacts me an states he doesn't want a negative as a photo was damaged. I state I will leave positive the day it arrives as long as it arrives. He states ok, he would mail next day, which was like 2 weeks after I paid. Nothing shows, I request eBay to contact, then receive refund yada yada. I left him negative as deserved. If you can't risk a price don't put in an auction. I even spent 10 minutes typing him an email talking about Crohns disease as he stated he had it and was going to get a test done.

Anyway, id avoid

Ryan

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Here is the back and forth. HIM - Let me get that card!!!! Ill alson maill you some good cards in trade that you can make serious money on if you list. 2011 Chipper bazooka, 2011 heyward bazooka, mccann gypsy leather!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME - im going to pass, but thanks anyway. HIM - You had the card listed for 249.99 last week and it didnt sell......now you got it up for 499?!!??? Damn must have jumped in beckett huh? Guys like you make me sick. Sell me some of the XXXX your smoking please..... ME - I bought my XXXX from your mother. and people like you make me sick with your lowball offers. guess you should have bought it when it was cheaper. HIM - XXXX you you dumb monkey..... Give me your address and ill take your XXXX and swing my balls LOW on your chin you XXXXing ****. . ME- hahaha. too funny. lets see if ebay thinks it is as funny as I do. What a total XXXXin ****** bag.

You could submit this to your local police and get that ebay user arrested

VOTC

Jul 30, 2009
Here's mine
are-you-normal, asiatradingcorp, atazmatic_32, bighorns81, card.collector2012, carddood, cban84, chopperfan55, crystalballer32, dalsubfan, dave03091965, dc2001zz, dunesfield, easyink, ilovesports68, imaman, kenkim2000, kw87fan1, manningalltimegreat, marcdvigil, memorabiliaandcards, missgemmint, mobiledeb, nickequip, nkybats2012, oct23may24, ourneeds777, pacers66, parsetdx, plaster32, ponnylowman, roy_hobbs17, ryanglasgow, sg67sg67, tacticaladvantage, teacherdude70, tna2017, tntrocks8, torostradingpost, triple-k-sportscards, wonderking-2008, you_catcat

Members online

Latest posts