Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Padres FanFest Haul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Went to the annual Padres Fanfest today and I'm happy. I went with a goal of getting a Camo jersey and I got one of the former Padres bench coach, and new Cubs manager, Rick Renteria. Also came away w an Austin Hedges spring training jersey which was cool. I went light on the autographs this year since it was the usual suspects.ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391911309.736103.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391911348.837427.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1391911372.599986.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Next year, I may be out there, to get JJ stuff. Seriously.

Great haul !

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
love the hedges congrats

Thanks. Yea, he's my favorite prospect so I was happy. It was in a bin with a bunch of spring training jerseys so it took some digging. The guy next to me was also going for a Hedges. I lucked out.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
He did one signing today. They may have some game used stuff next year.

That's why I wanna go. May have to get something set up where we meet up and can double team some stuff ! Anything JJ I'm gonna try to buy !!!

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
thought about going today but it was such a zoo last time I went I just couldn't bring myself to head out.
What was the turn out like?

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
That's why I wanna go. May have to get something set up where we meet up and can double team some stuff ! Anything JJ I'm gonna try to buy !!!

Yea, it's super hit and miss though. Sometimes there's a bunch of stuff and sometimes there's nothing of a certain player.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
thought about going today but it was such a zoo last time I went I just couldn't bring myself to head out.
What was the turn out like?

Wasn't too bad. Didn't seem overly crowded. I got there early, second in line, so was able to get what I wanted. I was happy at the end of the day.

Members online

Latest posts