Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### THURSDAY MORNING THREAD ######### 8/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Exhausted after spending most of the day yesterday in a pediatric clinic and then an ER. My 2-year-old son was eventually admitted to Toronto's Sick Kids hospital after 2am. He hasn't been able to stand up let alone walk since Tuesday morning. Doesn't seem to be in pain though. It's gonna be a long day .

:(

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Only one class today, and then I'll be working on a little homework this afternoon.
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] Hope all goes well for you and the little guy. Be sure to keep us update

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys.

Hate to bring this up here, but I don't feel I'm doing my part as a good site member if I don't say something.... If anyone is wondering where AmishDave is, he is suspended. 10 months ago he hit me up about being interested in some items (clothing) I mentioned I was getting ready to ebay. Said he couldn't afford them, I said I'd give him time to pay, on top of what I thought was a really good deal. 3-4 months come and go says he's gonna pay me or now buy me a pc item. Never heard from him again after several messages. Fast forward to about two weeks ago, I got the mods involved. After 10 months waiting on $135, after mod pressure, he sends said items back to me. Gee thanks. Just remember to do your homework, be cautious, and that just b/c someone says good morning to you, it doesn't mean they are a person of their word.

Unfortunately, this deal will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. This deal, other problems others have had, traffic, and the constant negativity I just don't want to be around. After I finish up a few messages on other deals and pms I have ongoing I'll be leaving the site as an active member. I don't post much anymore anyway, and will occassionally check pms, but otherwise I'm done. Good luck to everyone.

A_Pharis

[MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] : I'd really like to not see you go. :(

Regarding Dave - no one is above moderation when the circumstances call for it. I interact with him, frequently, and - unfortunately - a trade issue is a trade issue and has to be treated as such.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Good morning.

Exhausted after spending most of the day yesterday in a pediatric clinic and then an ER. My 2-year-old son was eventually admitted to Toronto's Sick Kids hospital after 2am. He hasn't been able to stand up let alone walk since Tuesday morning. Doesn't seem to be in pain though. It's gonna be a long day .

:(

Hoping all works out. Fingers crossed

It's a five hour and cup of coffee morning here

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Afternoon all, at the house playing "Cinderfella" while the wife is at work and I'm home doing nothing, so I decided to clean up a bit....

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm considering signing up for SCN to help me with TTM. I'm just wondering though if its worth it. Any TTM experts out there care to chime in? [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] [MENTION=2152]JustinG08[/MENTION]

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Well I'm considering signing up for SCN to help me with TTM. I'm just wondering though if its worth it. Any TTM experts out there care to chime in? [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] [MENTION=2152]JustinG08[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] advised me to join and I love it. Very helpful on who is an active signer or not, and of course for addresses.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

For getting addresses, and seeing success percentages... I don't think anything beats it

Latest posts