Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper - Is this his year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Have this 2011 bowman platinum ruby serial 7/25! This stuff was going for over $200.00...might even be in the 300 to 400 range...if he keeps hitting home runs......Best regards, David

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
the kid didn't deserve to get booted tonight, but showing a little humility would go a long way at this point for him-- he ain't bigger than the game

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
Being from MD, I see lots of O's / Nats fans arguing about Machado vs. Harper. And with this huge tear of Harper, even I must admit there is no comparison offensively. And Machado has had some suspect defense this year as well :(

But yes, I'm rooting for Harper, he swings like he wants to murder each pitch he sees. I wish he played in O's stadium a bit more though, I bet he could be the second player to ever hit the Warehouse at Camden yards (Griffey is the only one.)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
the kid didn't deserve to get booted tonight, but showing a little humility would go a long way at this point for him-- he ain't bigger than the game

Agreed! He's so talented but he should take a lesson from Trout. Young, incredibly talented and doesn't get into this kind of BS. Obviously the angels have Pujols whom I'm sure helps Trout but Harper is gonna have haters as long as he acts like he does sometimes

Members online