Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looks Like Panini Flawless is Expanding to Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Because super high-end + no logos is always a winning combo.

In which universe is that considered to be "flawless"?

Piscotty Flawless.jpg

4989c16de5202cfed9dde364d9f09de0.jpg

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
National treasures has done pretty well..

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The first year of National Treasures (2012) was a great product because of all the relics (and cut sigs) of the deceased HOF & obscure deadball era players but none of the following releases lived up to the standard of that 2012 release. They still continued to put out some really nice looking cards with premium patches but breaking wax was almost always a sure loser (except for 2012). Immaculate also put out some amazing memorabilia cards but breaking wax was generally a waste. They are the sort of products you should stick to buying singles from (if you don't mind the lack of logos).

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I am buying the player and card, not the team logo. A nicely designed card trumps a team logo in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I am buying the player and card, not the team logo. A nicely designed card trumps a team logo in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

If that's the case, then most people can make them on their own and sell them. The team I like it the Los Angeles Dodgers. Not Los Angles National League. Or National League Los Angeles or whatever they put on them.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Logos would elevate this product to the next level. Too much no logo crap everywhere now

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
The almighty $ has spoken. Panini is making these because people are buying them. When they quit buying, the non licensed stuff will stop. The issue is with Panini, all of their baseball stuff is starting to clash with design. The designs are very similar each year and if Flawless and Immaculate are close in design, the collectors will reject them, logo's or not.

I like Panini stuff. No one has ever looked at my cards and ask why the Reds logo wasn't on Jay Bruce's helmet or uniform.

Fordman

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I am going to buy whatever card looks good to me if it has a logo or not..

But lately if it's a sticker auto, unless it's got a good design, then I'll pass.. If it's on card auto, then I will go for it..

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Same ****, different day. Just looking at the first picture I thought the card was a National Treasures card. Can we get a little bit more variety between brand offereings? Why do we need this product as consumers when we already had NT?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
If that's the case, then most people can make them on their own and sell them. The team I like it the Los Angeles Dodgers. Not Los Angles National League. Or National League Los Angeles or whatever they put on them.

I totally get that part. They are nice looking cards and include nice game used items.

I actually like cards with logos. it's the ones without them I can do without. ;-)

Logos would elevate this product to the next level. Too much no logo crap everywhere now

Same ****, different day. Just looking at the first picture I thought the card was a National Treasures card. Can we get a little bit more variety between brand offereings? Why do we need this product as consumers when we already had NT?

A universe where the out-of-touch major sport leagues believe that exclusive licensing is good/positive/progressive in an industry/hobby that mostly despises it.

All of this...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

This is the most concerning. Regardless of logos, switch the high $ brand designs up because it dulls them down when repeated over n over.

Ryan

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
This is the most concerning. Regardless of logos, switch the high $ brand designs up because it dulls them down when repeated over n over.

Ryan

Or not have so many high $ releases?!?! I think this stuff would be more valuable and cooler if each company didn't have 3 or 4 high end releases a year.

Members online

Latest posts