Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Donruss Studio Portraits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Does anyone have a checklist for 2005 Donruss Studio Portraits? I recently picked up what is probably pretty close to a Chipper Jones master set. 50+ of them (with a few dupes) ranging from #/15 to #/70. I don't know what each of the subsets are referred to though as some have pink, grey borders, some photos are sepia, some in color. It's really pretty dizzying! If anyone has access and can do a C/P from Beckett that would be a HUGE help. Thanks!

Dec 4, 2008
Even better! Grace collector to the rescue! Much appreciated. I will use your site as my starting point and will for future questions like this too, should have though to look here first. Not many other resources that are so comprehensive AND include photos!

Dec 4, 2008
Well, I just went through the collection I bought and I have 43 of the 56 unique cards. Also 9 duplicates from that lot along with 5 now dupes that I already had in my Chipper collection. I managed to drop 2 of them on the floor and they are now sporting nice, fresh corner dings. So that is awesome...but at least they are dupes

Looking for your missing Grace cards.

Grace collector, I just looked through my 20 Mark Grace cards from this set and unfortunately I don't have any of the cards you have in neither my 12 spares nor the 8 cards in my type set. I will keep looking for you as I am also a player collector and know the struggles of looking for one player's cards. If you can, could you please keep your eyes open for the following cards from this 2005 Studio Portrait card set. I am within 6 cards of completing this 700 card type set! Thanks a lot. Here are the 6 I am still missing:

Andeson Red-Color
Garvey White-B&W
Jeter Blue-Color, Sepia-B&W, White-B&W
Mattingly Blue-B&W

Ps. I also like to find Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas cards at a good price from this set. Missing the Bo card #/5 and Frank Thomas cards (R-bw/55, B-C #/30, B-bw#/50, S-C #/20, S-bw #/10, W-bw #/5/10/30)

thanks a lot, Mark

Might help you to look at my page of them. The print runs given for each back/front combo are the same for every player. There are 56 combinations (8 fronts x 7 backs) for each player.

http://www.markgrace.com/museum/2005_STUDIO.htm

There's a thread on here for them that will also help.

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...io-Portraits-cards?highlight=studio+portraits