Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Ok guys PM me your addresses

Kroh is still up fro grabs for a Cubs fan... [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]?

Sweet card but I'll leave it up for one of the guys with a full-on Cubs PC like [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] or [MENTION=4618]James52411[/MENTION]

Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I will put this one up too...if someone wants the Ferrell and this one together thats also cool with me. I know we have some HOF auto guys in here....:D

robinroberts.jpg

Nice card man!!!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Claimed by the [MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION]

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360755884.468834.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Zach, seems close enough to me, but this would be about the lowest a card should go.

Guys, I put those "rules" up to keep this thread alive long term and not allow people to just freeload off the generosity of others. If you are planning to stick around, and will be offering things up from time to time, it's okay to have some stuff come in at the $15 min, but don't make it a habit of sitting at that mark all the time and pulling down significantly more expensive items. As with the other thread, the concept is to be generous and give to others and if you see something you like in the meantime, snatch it up! We shouldn't have to answer if it's okay to put up such and such a card all the time and there really isn't a lot to keep in mind with the thread. It's really just common sense stuff about courtesy to your fellow collector and having fun!

If your card is no good, you'll hear about it! Given the group of folks who have participated so far, I have no qualms with anything (other than TBTwinsFan's card box idea, which I felt terrible about turning away! Sorry!). You're all great guys and I'm glad to see this is going well so far.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Zach, seems close enough to me, but this would be about the lowest a card should go.

Guys, I put those "rules" up to keep this thread alive long term and not allow people to just freeload off the generosity of others. If you are planning to stick around, and will be offering things up from time to time, it's okay to have some stuff come in at the $15 min, but don't make it a habit of sitting at that mark all the time and pulling down significantly more expensive items. As with the other thread, the concept is to be generous and give to others and if you see something you like in the meantime, snatch it up! We shouldn't have to answer if it's okay to put up such and such a card all the time and there really isn't a lot to keep in mind with the thread. It's really just common sense stuff about courtesy to your fellow collector and having fun!

If your card is no good, you'll hear about it! Given the group of folks who have participated so far, I have no qualms with anything (other than TBTwinsFan's card box idea, which I felt terrible about turning away! Sorry!). You're all great guys and I'm glad to see this is going well so far.

Yea, I agree with this. I have two cuts from the same set as the Rose, obviously different players, but they are sub-$15 eBay sales (on average) each, or I would of offered them both up for the Rose. I like having the rules because it does keep it long-term focused.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The R.Roberts ranges from 10dlvd to 30dlvd. I figured that was okay though. I will be offering other stuff though

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
It is. Wrong uniform or I would be all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Understandable. I saw it from the opposite though. I wanted it because it wasn't like most of his other ones on the market.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Very true. I wouldn't pass it up if I was at a show and saw it for a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona

Sounds like we have a green light. PM me your info and post a scan of the Ripken.

I should have said in my original post that I can't scan the card until Friday evening since in still in the stupid oil patch in Wyoming. If I have to forfeit this claim then I completely understand. I'm pretty much letting you guys decide this one since I really really don't want to be that guy (TTM??? :) ) in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts