Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow... People are really this dumb???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Hoffman, you're joking about the shi'thead, right? No one who speaks English could ever do that...right? Please tell me it's a joke.

Anyway, you want dumb ass names? Look no further than Hollywood stars naming their kids.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Hoffman, you're joking about the shi'thead, right? No one who speaks English could ever do that...right? Please tell me it's a joke.

Anyway, you want dumb ass names? Look no further than Hollywood stars naming their kids.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Not a joke.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hadn't read either in a coupla days, but between [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] in this thread and [MENTION=2659]tpeichel[/MENTION] in his thread, my sighing has already hit an All-Time high...

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Didn't Kanye West and Kim Kardashian name their kid "North"? Then his name would be "North West"? I'm serious.

So...next kid's name will be "South"?One of the William's sisters is named "Venus"?Why wasn't the other sister named "Mars" or "Pluto"?

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
On a somewhat serious note, while these names are kind of funny, I think the fact we have the term "baby daddy" as a larger and larger part of our lexicon says a lot about our society.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Shi'thead....

is the best name I've ever seen.

It was pronounced SHY-theed.

Sampling of real names of kids in my class:

Taki-Pain (My honest first thought was that he was named after T-Pain)

A'lexxus (The extra "X" caught me off guard....looks very "Adult" if you catch my drift)

A lot of the kids I work with come from families with "issues" and are certainly not getting a head start in life. That said, I've seen quite a few kids who's parents gave them "traditional" names, but were either too dumb to spell them correctly, didn't bother to look it up first, or were so high filling out the birth certificate that they couldn't spell. Micheal, Isiah, Xazavier, etc etc
Having met these families I'm certain these were not intentional

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
A lot of the kids I work with come from families with "issues" and are certainly not getting a head start in life. That said, I've seen quite a few kids who's parents gave them "traditional" names, but were either too dumb to spell them correctly, didn't bother to look it up first, or were so high filling out the birth certificate that they couldn't spell. Micheal, Isiah, Xazavier, etc etc
Having met these families I'm certain these were not intentional

Similarly, I knew a girl who was named 'Page' because her father filled out the birth certificate and didn't know the name was normally spelled Paige.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Reminds me of two old SNL skits...one where Nicolas Cage was named phonetically Oss-wee-pay and spelled as*wipe, another where they were loading buses in an urban setting and kids had names like Chlamydia, Genitalia, Urethra, Spatula, etc.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012

Members online

Latest posts