Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Ferrell in Topps Dynasty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Wow, bad sharpie on the auto and a sideways patch. It's almost as if Topps plans on making them look that way. I'm usually not one to complain, but wow. I guess if you pull it, it is an easy decision to sell unless you collect him or the team from the uniform.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Maybe I'm crazy but the auto looks fine on that design. Not saying I like the design, especially the sideways logoman, but how would you improve the ink on that design? I think a thinner marker looks weak and a different color looks bland.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Maybe I'm crazy but the auto looks fine on that design. Not saying I like the design, especially the sideways logoman, but how would you improve the ink on that design? I think a thinner marker looks weak and a different color looks bland.

Red and black logoman
red and black Diamondbacks jersey
red overlay effect

black is the obvious choice of color

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

I think having an actual spot on the card for the auto (having an auto over the picture just screams IP look IMO) and using a bronze/copper/gold pen with a medium point would look great. The sideways patch still kills it for me and with the auto looking like that I would almost prefer a non auto card lol.

Members online

Latest posts