Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew 72 Black Friday?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Whats up, anyone do that Black Friday stuff? Seems like suicide, but then again people run with bulls in other countries... :confused:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Online only for me. Snagged some COMC deals! Bunch of Heritage chromes and refractors and a few more 2010 Ginter NNOs

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Maybe so. Roads weren't too crowded today at all, but I suppose most deals were last night.

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I bought some stuff online or myself.

My wife got out a little bit today and bought us like 15 Serta pillows, a mini fridge for her classroom, some Gold Toe socks for me because that’s the only kind I’ll wear, two Otter Box cell phone cases for our new iPhone X’s. Some stuff for the kids for Christmas too.

I’m most excited about the socks and pillows.

F*ck I’m getting old.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
linuxabuser; [I said:
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need.[/I]

Is that from the George Carlin special where he talks about the mini-mega marts? :)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I bought some stuff online or myself.

My wife got out a little bit today and bought us like 15 Serta pillows, a mini fridge for her classroom, some Gold Toe socks for me because that’s the only kind I’ll wear, two Otter Box cell phone cases for our new iPhone X’s. Some stuff for the kids for Christmas too.

I’m most excited about the socks and pillows.

F*ck I’m getting old.
'
Yeah man I love new socks. I think I bomb through mine super fast as the size ranges are usually 9-12 and 12-15, so if youre exactly 12 your foot just isn't right

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I just spent the last several hours watching this website bust wax on YouTube.

I bought into a Dynasty/National Treasure break but it wasn’t done this evening.

The guy said they go live on YouTube for like 8-9 hours straight every day.

I found them while searching YouTube for Dynasty case breaks earlier.

Good stuff.

http://jaspyshobbyland.com/

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Cool, tell them to break some 98 Donruss (any of the 4 products) There was a crazy deal not too long ago I missed- 5 boxes for 150

:benson::benson::benson:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My wife and a group of friends are headed to St. Louis tomorrow for their annual shopping trip. It’s been a tradition for over 30 years with some of the people involved.

A mall in St. Louis was closed today for a while because a bunch of protestors showed up, with a bunch of them being arrested. This sh*t’s been going on for a while, but died down the last few months.

Well, I guess it’s back.

Ugh.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
My wife and a group of friends are headed to St. Louis tomorrow for their annual shopping trip. It’s been a tradition for over 30 years with some of the people involved.

A mall in St. Louis was closed today for a while because a bunch of protestors showed up, with a bunch of them being arrested. This sh*t’s been going on for a while, but died down the last few months.

Well, I guess it’s back.

Ugh.

What are the protests about now??

news_6acv02-end-is-near-crew_futurama-season-6.jpg

the sign on the far left sums things up these days...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ah yeah, that really charged people up. Shopping online might be the way to go.... tis the season for me to prentend to have a hobby when people ask me what I want for Xmas :lol: What do you want (besides the sissy pillows) ??

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I am drinking some post Thanksgiving wine and watching South Park.. clicked on an episode at random, it was the one where "someone makes dookie in the urinal" was going to change then I remember the "Hardly Boyz" were in it. :lol:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ah yeah, that really charged people up. Shopping online might be the way to go.... tis the season for me to prentend to have a hobby when people ask me what I want for Xmas :lol: What do you want (besides the sissy pillows) ??

My wife and I decided to buy iPhone X’s so that’s our gifts to each other.

I’m at the point where I don’t care about getting anything. I wouldn’t have even done the phone thing but my wife wanted a new one because she busted her screen a month or so ago.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah that is the best way to go... just get one big gift in advance instead of a ton of little things that take a month to figure out what to do with. (milking return policies and whatnot..sigh)

If I find a fitting charger for this old portable dvd player I could get this dvd I demo'd recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRX5XN_VFa4

I burst out laughing when I saw it at first, the size of his suit+glasses+hair on a tiny head made it look like a little kid was playing dressup or something :p but that dude is rock solid.

Members online