Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF Looking to trade. Been away to long.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cakjerseys27

Nov 1, 2013
Hey all, been away for quite awhile dealing with family issues. It's been difficult, but I think I'll be alright. Since my father's passing, I havent traded or even been on the site, or other sites I frequent. But I love this hobby, like he did, and need to continue on. So here is a list of players I'm currently pcing. I have cards to trade, and will post pics later tonight when I get home. But feel free to ask questions on any players, teams you might be interested in. I have football and baseball. Thanks.

Cubs prospects
Bryce Harper
Josh Donaldson
Giancarlo Stanton

Alshon Jeffery
Brandon Marshall
KaDeem Carey
Colin Kaepernick

3ezu3ada.jpg

9eda9y2a.jpg

6e6yza5e.jpg

5a4y3a7u.jpg

a9e6y9us.jpg

zy3yny8a.jpg

bu4uve4y.jpg

suty8u8a.jpg

habutava.jpg

6e2aqe7e.jpg

u6esy2yt.jpg

7e3aveze.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hey all, been away for quite awhile dealing with family issues. It's been difficult, but I think I'll be alright. Since my father's passing, I havent traded or even been on the site, or other sites I frequent. But I love this hobby, like he did, and need to continue on. So here is a list of players I'm currently pcing. I have cards to trade, and will post pics later tonight when I get home. But feel free to ask questions on any players, teams you might be interested in. I have football and baseball. Thanks.

Cubs prospects
Bryce Harper
Josh Donaldson
Giancarlo Stanton

Alshon Jeffery
Brandon Marshall
KaDeem Carey
Colin Kaepernick

If you got any AROD cards PM me

cakjerseys27

Nov 1, 2013
Not that I can think of bud. Honestly don't think I have any Yankees. Sorry.

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
Need any Alshon Jeffery rookies for the Lucks? I have a couple hundred various ones from Sage and Press Pass, then a few other Alshon rookies from other brands.

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
Yeah I passed off a Topps, Score, and another Alshon rookie to a buddy to sell locally at the flea market. I messaged you and have nearly 200 Alshons from Sage and Press Pass. Inserts and parallels included in these too. Will get an exact run down by Tuesday evening if interested.

cakjerseys27

Nov 1, 2013
Yeah I passed off a Topps, Score, and another Alshon rookie to a buddy to sell locally at the flea market. I messaged you and have nearly 200 Alshons from Sage and Press Pass. Inserts and parallels included in these too. Will get an exact run down by Tuesday evening if interested.

Pm sent buddy. Def interested.

Members online