Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World series announcers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I've heard it on local radio and I completely agree...I feel the announcers especially Buck are rooting for the Royals. Am I the only one who agrees or am I thinking that because I'm rooting for the Giants? Thoughts?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The Yankees weren't in it so no AL watching this year. I love Reynolds on MLB network but I think he likes the Royals too much. John Miller (best play by play in the game) does the Giants broadcast on the radio but I can't get AM reception very well in my house.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
It's the same nonsense every year.One year Buck is "biased" for Yankees, next year for the Red Sox, last year for the Cardinals, and now, apparently the Royals.Whose payroll will he be on next year?

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I have seen absolutely no bias, and I don't really care who wins. I just want a game 7! Harold is the worst analyst ever.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Obviously the cardinals he's Jack buck's son...I guess it explains his hatred of Los Gigantes

Sure sounded very energetic when the Giants were scoring 11 runs last night.I'm sure Royals "fans" would say he's pulling for the Giants.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Buck is just more energetic and passionate about baseball. They were comparing the last out calls of Game 3 betwwen Buck and the Royals radio announcer. The Royals announcer sounded like the Royals had just won a game in early May, no energy. Buck's sounded like it always does.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I'm just glad they keep telling me how great this matchup is for baseball. Could you tell me like 100 more times on top of the 300 times you have already, because I need convincing?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I just wish they used a different theme for the world series. Feels like im watching a football game when they go to and from a commercial.

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
Joe buck loves the cardinals. Tim mccarver is a slow adult and is easily the worst announcer I've ever heard. So glad he's not in the booth. Harold Reynolds is ok. If you're trying to out the giant haters you need to look no further than Eric karros. He hates the giants. He never gives them credit and always picks against them. I was in an elevator with him at the W in SF last year after he broadcast a Saturday afternoon game. I asked him if he liked the giants new World Series flag. He said, verbatim "I hate the Giants". As much as I hate the dodgers I can respect where he was coming from. It was a short conversation.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Buck is just more energetic and passionate about baseball. They were comparing the last out calls of Game 3 betwwen Buck and the Royals radio announcer. The Royals announcer sounded like the Royals had just won a game in early May, no energy. Buck's sounded like it always does.

Yeah, a dead fish has more energy calling games than Denny Matthews.He's a nice guy, but I have no idea how he got into the HOF.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I just wish they used a different theme for the world series. Feels like im watching a football game when they go to and from a commercial.

That is some sweet music they use though.At least they leave the stupid robots out of the intros.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Sure saw an awful lot of praise for the Giants from Karros on Fox Sports One during the NLCS.

Members online

Latest posts