Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Time Has Come for Tighter Moderation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
yeah @TMP777 is a chill bro, don't blow it out of proportion.

Yeah, he seems really chill. Every single time he's in a thread I'm in he makes some kind of personal remark about me, even if I haven't even spoken to him. I never complained about it. But it takes some kind of mind to come into THIS thread throwing around personal insults for no reason.

Last edited:

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
He's not my buddy. I don't even know the dude. And I'm sure the moderators will take care of what he said or warn him. That doesn't mean you don't need to take a chill pill though. We get it, you're upset about the new changes. That's fine. You've said your peace.

No kidding. I'm over it. I just responded to a personal attack, that you agreed with. If you are cool with the tightening of the TOS, maybe try not egging-on people who are breaking them.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I'm on your side here dude. More moderation will make everything stale and therefore reduce content. But [MENTION=2090]TNP777[/MENTION] isn't your enemy. His post was what you are trying to defend.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
You're just as guilty of breaking the enforcement of the new rules as he is. You're side tracking this thread and derailing it just as much as anyone with your constant bickering about how this place is going to suck and you're leaving. That's not any better than what he did. You're not using vulgar language, but you're being just as disruptive. You've made your point about ten different times. People get it by now. So if you're truly that unhappy with the rule changes or new enforcement of the rules, which is fine, then leave it at that and go find a new community or leave this thread and let it go. You continuing to rant about how these changes are stupid and telling the mods that so and so is breaking the new rules and they need to punish that person isn't anything more than trolling at this point.

And I'm just as guilty for doing the same thing by continuing to respond to you. So for my part, I will admit I'm guilty and leave it alone.

A_Pharis

Sheesh, someone here really has sand in her ******. Hysterical much, sct? You said it yourself - if this is the way it's gonna be, you're outta here. Make it so. Go forth and spread your special brand of sunshine somewhere else.

What a drama queen.

This really is the type of posts we want to limit, and SCT's response to it is why. Imagine being offended enough by this to leave. It's what is happening.

I do think SCF is making a mountain out of a mole hill. There really is no clarification. Just read the TOS. That's the clarification.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I'm on your side here dude. More moderation will make everything stale and therefore reduce content. But @TNP777 isn't your enemy. His post was what you are trying to defend.

Well he certainly isn't my friend. lol On here and on the PSA board he's ALWAYS verbally attacking me. Even when I have said nothing to him. I guess he's one of those grudge holders over a past argument that I have long since forgotten about. But, as I said, I have never complained to anyone about it. I don't ever come out and start attacking people personally out of the blue, but I will defend myself if it's done to me.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
You're just as guilty of breaking the enforcement of the new rules as he is. You're side tracking this thread and derailing it just as much as anyone with your constant bickering about how this place is going to suck and you're leaving. That's not any better than what he did. You're not using vulgar language, but you're being just as disruptive. You've made your point about ten different times. People get it by now. So if you're truly that unhappy with the rule changes or new enforcement of the rules, which is fine, then leave it at that and go find a new community or leave this thread and let it go. You continuing to rant about how these changes are stupid and telling the mods that so and so is breaking the new rules and they need to punish that person isn't anything more than trolling at this point.

And I'm just as guilty for doing the same thing by continuing to respond to you. So for my part, I will admit I'm guilty and leave it alone.

You can't be serious. You just can't. This thread is about moderation and that is all I have been discussing. Give it up, dude. I don't know why you have a problem with me, but get over it.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Sheesh, someone here really has sand in her ******. Hysterical much, sct? You said it yourself - if this is the way it's gonna be, you're outta here. Make it so. Go forth and spread your special brand of sunshine somewhere else.

What a drama queen.

Posts like this are not what I talking about. You can voice your opinion without fear.

But if someone jumps to a completely unrelated thread and argues over the statement in this thread we have a problem.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
You can't be serious. You just can't. This thread is about moderation and that is all I have been discussing. Give it up, dude. I don't know why you have a problem with me, but get over it.

So now I have a problem with you because I've pointed out that you have made your point ABUNDANTLY CLEAR and we all get it? I'm asking you to let it go and move on. Like you've said several times in this thread you were going to do. But apparently you'd rather keep complaining and arguing and reiterating your point over and over and over and over.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I agree with your last sentence. SCF is calling something uncalled for when he's trying to say it should be allowed.

Nope. I was just wondering if you would really do something about it, or not do something about it because I disagree with the premise. Clearly, the whole thing is bull if posts like that will be allowed... and I'm fine with that.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
So now I have a problem with you because I've pointed out that you have made your point ABUNDANTLY CLEAR and we all get it? I'm asking you to let it go and move on. Like you've said several times in this thread you were going to do. But apparently you'd rather keep complaining and arguing and reiterating your point over and over and over and over.

Get over it.

A_Pharis

Posts like this are not what I talking about. You can voice your opinion without fear.

But if someone jumps to a completely unrelated thread and argues over the statement in this thread we have a problem.

Its the fighting. And that boils down to discretion. People asking for examples don't understand it's not always black and white. Which is often why we staff discuss any type of action.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
This really is the type of posts we want to limit, and SCT's response to it is why. Imagine being offended enough by this to leave. It's what is happening.

I do think SCF is making a mountain out of a mole hill. There really is no clarification. Just read the TOS. That's the clarification.

::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm:: This is going to go well. TNP777's post is fine because he is a friend? or a respected member? or used the "sand in the ******" cliche that you find so funny? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts