Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pretty unique POP UP AUTO in gypsy queen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I think it's cool, unique for sure but I can see others not thinking that.

Attachments

• 1397048879322.jpg
    1397048879322.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 222

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I really like these, but the sticker auto...just please stop with the stickers on unique cards like this.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Kind of cool but I think the booklets are a dead idea. No reason to have an auto on one page and a g/u on the other.. If it can be made on one card don't stretch it to two.
I agree that an opening day issue or something would be unique for kids

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Agree with 200, I like the idea and give a nod to Topps for trying something different, but the actual product doesn't appeal to me and storage will be an issue. At least they're Trying though...

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Kind of cool but I think the booklets are a dead idea. No reason to have an auto on one page and a g/u on the other.. If it can be made on one card don't stretch it to two.

^^^This. I'm so tired of booklets that should be just one card. It makes sense if there are a large number of players or a lot of material to be inserted but where is the appeal in a picture on one side and a small piece of material on the other?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I think it would be way cooler if the player image part of the popup was a die cut popup instead of having the popup being the player image and a baseball field design.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts