Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
050bfc8d19fbb271390dccfaebb15e5e.jpg

Has been slow progress finding these, was excited to add the Palmeiro starting 9 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Nice... Do you have the Juan Gonzalez? I've been looking for one..

Kevin

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
[MENTION=13002]houstonreds[/MENTION] Do you collect the Starting 9s ? I'm looking for the checklist version of ARod. That idiot was in the set three times.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Can someone refresh my memory? What was the estimated print run of the Swing for the fences, uncirculated redeemed versions? The ones with the foil board pattern that matches the Epix "Play" pattern.

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
Can someone refresh my memory? What was the estimated print run of the Swing for the fences, uncirculated redeemed versions? The ones with the foil board pattern that matches the Epix "Play" pattern.

could be big money Griffey.
GRIFFEY SWING PARALLEL

i had a piazza graded 9.5. couldn't get 75 for it. i read in a thread on here there's less than 10 per player. nice pickup on the Ripken either way, beautiful card.

Last edited:

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Very excited to bring this one in! My first Mirror AP, should go nicely with my Gold AP set build. Now, to add a few more...if they ever popped up. On that note, I never see unopened Pinnacle Plus product. Since it was Pinnacle's last release, do you think everything exited the factory? I've only seen one blaster box for sale in 3-4 years.

zUMNtMj.jpg

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
A huge thank you to [MENTION=3735]clarkfan[/MENTION], not only working me on the printing plate, but also on this one. /5:ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1476743939.934149.jpg

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Oops meant "working with me." Can't edit the post or the app shuts down. He also has a Bagwell, a great seller to work with!

Members online