Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 LEAF INSCRIPTIONS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Interesting. A few will have huge premiums, a lot will be $10 autos.

I'd love to see a, Hulk "I didn't knowingly record and release the video of me and Bubba's wife" Hogan.

Flair inscriptions will be insane, as will Tysons.

However, like everything else, there'll be tons of losers.

And these are the good ones....
CAL RIPKEN DENNIS RODMAN MIKE TYSON
ROBERT GRIFFIN III (RG3) HULK HOGAN RIC FLAIR
RICKEY HENDERSON NOLAN RYAN PETE ROSE
SCOTTIE PIPPEN TONY GWYNN TOM SEAVER
REGGIE JACKSON WHITEY FORD

Seaver? Pippen?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Interesting. A few will have huge premiums, a lot will be $10 autos.

I'd love to see a, Hulk "I didn't knowingly record and release the video of me and Bubba's wife" Hogan.

Flair inscriptions will be insane, as will Tysons.

However, like everything else, there'll be tons of losers.

And these are the good ones....
CAL RIPKEN DENNIS RODMAN MIKE TYSON
ROBERT GRIFFIN III (RG3) HULK HOGAN RIC FLAIR
RICKEY HENDERSON NOLAN RYAN PETE ROSE
SCOTTIE PIPPEN TONY GWYNN TOM SEAVER
REGGIE JACKSON WHITEY FORD

Seaver? Pippen?

I bet you not 1 card sells for 10.00..
You underestimate a product you know little about.. BG

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I bet you not 1 card sells for 10.00..
You underestimate a product you know little about.. BG

Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>http://youtu.be/-D50bjRjwHc

How many leaf products have had a name NOT previously used by a present or former card maker? (Clue: Good trivia question for a deaf person with 1 finger and no thumbs)

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
It's difficult to have a normal conversation about any product without the owner chiming in to defend and bet.

Topps doesn't do it.

Panini doesn't do it.

It's a typical leaf product - there are a ton of great cards to be had, where one can double or triple or quadruple one's money, and there will be a ton of loser cards where one's $80-100 magically turns into $5-25. But Godforfreakingbid that someone bring that up in a conversation without being insulted by the owner being told that they don't know what they're talking about.

And no, I'll stop you now, I won't have a live debate about the value of these cards, and I won't bet you $2,000 that no card will ever sell for less than $10 as this data can certainly be manipulated with your wealth of eBay IDs. Just sit back and let people talk about your product and let it organically succeed or fail.

It's a nice idea (that Donruss came up with 20 years ago) that no one is currently implementing today. I'm sure many of the cards will do well and the product will sell out.

Latest posts