Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Birthday Group November

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello group members!!!!

Ok, November is here which means:
1) a new month and therefore a new B-day
2) deciding wether to run this group in 2013 or not.

I'll start with #1:

In Group:

14: lonesomeagle1

On boards:

10: Moxacaine

As for #2. I think the answer is yes for the time being. I'm leaving a few days to Germany and then I have a few days off so when I return next week I should start putting up the sign-up thread.
As George suggested, I will, before accepting each member, ask current members and sure thing members for next year what they think. I don't want this to end up in a war between members as this is obviously not the idea but at the same time, I WANT EVERYONE TO RESPECT THE RULES AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That's my little scream because I'm still ticked about certain things that have gone on in the past).

Anyways, I'll be happy to have your input through pm or on here directly (just avoid names here please as I do not want a public debacle).
This thread remains dedicated to our B-Day member above all so pm's are probably better. (Thanks).

Ok, now, let's see those scans!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
OK Boys

Scan #1 from Jose (Waukl11)

attachment.php

Nice grouping of Yankees!!!!

Thanks Jose!!

Members online