Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~|the morning thread 1-20-14~~~~~~~~~~|||||

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Had a decent weekend. I've been dealing with a lingering back issue for months now and I am completely frustrated by it.
Every time I do an intense Insanity or T25 workout, it flares up and cripples me for a good two weeks. Once, I can live with, twice, maybe but this is like the 5th time in the past 3 months.
I was begining to think that it was my shoes so I went out and got a pair with more support and it didn't matter.
I do all kinds of stretches and exercises to target my core and lower back but nothing seems to help.

I am not sure if it is disc related but I all I can say is that I am not ready to concede that 41 years old is the reason!
Sorry for the rant.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Whatever services your wife feels is worth 12 roses + service fee

Morning

Thanks for clearing that up, Jesse!:D

Good Morning Everyone!

I bough this late last night. Not a home game issued one but one nonetheless. I need it for my PC.

Sorry foe the large pics they are ebays.

$_57.JPG

$_3.JPG

Great addition, Alex!

Bill - Nice pickups! Looks like you enjoyed the show.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
In all seriousness... is it POSSIBLE that one leg is a little shorter than the other? Sometimes this can cause a lot of back issues and can be easily resolved with a little adjustment to the height of one shoe/sneaker to get the legs even heightwise. Maybe ask your MD to check it at your next physical.

Good morning Men!

Had a decent weekend. I've been dealing with a lingering back issue for months now and I am completely frustrated by it.
Every time I do an intense Insanity or T25 workout, it flares up and cripples me for a good two weeks. Once, I can live with, twice, maybe but this is like the 5th time in the past 3 months.
I was begining to think that it was my shoes so I went out and got a pair with more support and it didn't matter.
I do all kinds of stretches and exercises to target my core and lower back but nothing seems to help.

I am not sure if it is disc related but I all I can say is that I am not ready to concede that 41 years old is the reason!
Sorry for the rant.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good morning Men!

Sorry for the rant.

Do you carry a thick wallet in your back pocket? Do you carry a back pack on one side or the other and not fully strapped? Have you seen a chiropractor at all?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Those are going to make for some great buys in the Thrift Store thread in a couple of weeks. ;)

I know I ruffled your friends' feathers. It's all in sport.

I had no problem with it.. They are both classmates from way back, and Frank I've known since I was 9..

The bantering between the fans of teams that have won some Superbowls against teams that haven't is what makes the game great..

I saw a picture with colin kaepernick with his arms wide open saying we've won 5 SB's and then below, is a picture of Joe Montana saying you haven't won anything.. :)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning Men!

Sorry for the rant.

I have been dealing with a severe sciatic nerve issue since June of last year.

I'm finally back to about 90% now after several round of injections and months of physical therapy.

Talk to your MD or consult an orthopedic dr soon.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Still feeling lowsy with this damn cold. Off to the zoo with Jen after coffee and breakfast so it will be nice getting out of the house for a bit :)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day folks.

Found out today that I'll be going to HDM in 2015. I tell my family that I'm going, and they just tell me that I'm nuts :lol:

Hockey just isn't that popular out here.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Big THANK YOU to George for thinking about my collection and being kind enough to send one of these my way.
image.jpg

Also thanks to Brad for making some of these cards available for his fellow MTers.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online